fight [s.m]

[Backstory: you and shawn have been dating for 6 months now. You get in a fight and things dont turn out so well]
[Fluff]

Shawn ran his hand through his hair, sighing. He glanced at you from across the room once more before putting his head in his hands.

You and Shawn got in a fight about both of your exes. Your most recent ex, Ethan, texted you asking to hangout at his place.. Shawn ddint trust him with the information you gave him about Ethan.

He thought Ethan would more than definitely make a move on you. You were still friends with Ethan and his brother and Shawn was weary about it, thinking he still had feelings for you.

"Look, Y/n, i just dont want you ahanging out with him alone, let  alone at his place. I must sound like a jerk for this, but i just dont like the idea of it."  You sighed heavily, pinching the bridge of your nose.

"Shawn. He doesnt have feelings for me anymore. Whats so bad about hanging out with him?  Hes a good friend of mine and hes been away in New Jersey for a family thing. It would be nice to catch up with him and Gray."

Shawn put his hands over his face before dropping them and walking out of the room.

You ended up going to see Ethan and Grayson at a bar. You and Ethan get a bit drunk so Grayson calls Shawn to come pick you up whilst he and Ethan drive home.

Shawn arrives, finding you nearly passed out at a booth. He carries you back to the car and takes you home, cuddling you til he fell asleep.

~End~