Stephanie P.O.V (chapter 4)

Stephanie's P.O.V

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

" someone shut it off " I shouted

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

"OH MY GOD DO YOU PEOPLE LISTEN" I screamed as I dragged my self out of bed.

I put my slippers and and crawled down stairs to my brother making breakfast with the fire alarm on.

"THERE'S SMOKE EVERYWHERE! " I yelled at him as I snaked him upside the head.

"I'm sorry miss princess did I ruin your beauty sleep it's not like it's helping" he snickered as he punched me in the arm

I rolled my eyes at him and grabbed a cup of orange juice and grabbed my phone out of the pocket in my sweat pants. I texted savanna telling her to not forget two o'clock mall. And I also had a text from a number I never saw before. It was niall

" good morning beautiful thought I should text you so you had my

Number - Niall. "

"Awe thats so sweet" I mumbled to my self. But of course my nose brother snatched my phone and was like awe you have a boy friend aren't you cute, I snatched my phone from him and walked away as a sipped from my orange juice. I worked my way into the living room and sat down in front of the tv and turned on the tv to some cartoons. I honestly love watching cartoons when I wake up they seem to make my day 10x's better.

A couple seconds later my brother walked up with his burnt bacon, burnt toast and burnt eggs.

"gross!" I said

He ignored me and took the remote I didn't feel like fighting with him so I decided to get ready for the mall, it was about 11 already and if I get ready now I'll be done by 12 and I can get a bite to eat an be at the mall by one , one -thirty. After I finished getting ready I checked my phone and still no messages from savanna I wonder if she's awake I thought. But I decided to text back Niall.

Once i did that I was ready to leave and grabbed my keys and walked out the house. I decided to go to something fast for lunch/breakfast.

"Ooo how about McDonald's" I said

I've been craving it ever since Niall brought it up. I pulled in and went in side It took about twenty minutes to get my food, when I sat down I noticed someone familiar walk in it was Niall. I wonder if he would notice me.

As I took a bite out of my burger I heard niall call my name.

"Stephanie? Is that you" he said looking straight at me.

I waved and said hello and took a sip of my drink. Niall came walking over to give me a hug while he waited for his food to come.

"how are you didn't expect to see you here" he said

"same here and I'm great you" I said

"oh I'm good just getting a bite to eat then heading home" he said

"that's seems fun" i said as I took the last bite out of my burger. "well I should really get going my friend is meeting me at the mall, it was nice seeing you Niall maybe we can hang out some time soon" I said as I smiled and got up.

" of course I'll call you" he said as he went up to check on his food.

I got in my car and drove off and got to the mall. It was one-fifty I waited till two-fourty five for savanna. So I walked to Starbucks to get a small coffee when I see savanna sitting there some boy. The got up and walked away.

"how could she??? She stood me up for a boy!!" I said to my self.

I decided to call her and ask her where she was I saw her answer her phone and she told me she wasn't feeling well and said she had to go and hung up.

I wanted to walk up to her and say something, then it was even worse she walked off with the boy holding hands and they kissed!!! I marched towards her. I was furious.

"how could she not tell me and sit there and lie to me!" I kept saying until I reached her.

I tapped her shoulder and as she turned around I didn't know what to say I just looked at her said your the worst friend how could you lie to me!!

She looked at me like she was shocked that I found her she couldn't talk she didn't know what to do.

"well you dont need to talk, I know what's going on you'd rather be with him then me." I yelled at her and walked away.

I ran to my car crying as soon as I got in my car I got a call from savanna I ignored and every other time she called, time I got home savanna has called 34 times and I have answered zero!

I ran inside and dashed to my room and slammed my door shut and just sat on my bed crying when I got a call from Niall I didn't want to talk so I just ignored it, I'd explain what happened later I said.

After an hour passed by I fell asleep my pillow was soaking wet, I woke up to my phone ringing from savanna I didn't know if I should answer it or not. I mean I should listen to what she had to say but she shouldn't have lied to me like that.