"No it surely can't be that bad?" I said defenselessly. "I mean unless you want to fight with a badly bruised and almost broken back. I'm telling you Shawn, it's better if you stay home and rest until you are actually cleared to wrestle again" the doctor said calmly.

"Shawn. Just do what the doctor is telling you. I don't want you to get anymore hurt than you already are. It might be upsetting that you don't get to wrestle. Trust me babe, I know how you feel" she said pointing to her pregnant stomach.

"Okay. I won't wrestle until I'm actually cleared to actually wrestle again" I said gloomily.

Me and y/n left the trainers and we told Vince about how I can't wrestle until a few weeks after WrestleMania. He was broken-hearted, I couldn't blame him but I was more depressed than I have ever been in my entire life.

"You two can stay home until y/n has the baby and when you have a cleared back" I smiled lightly at My father-in-law. "Thanks Vince. But please tell me I'm able to compete at Wrestlemania?" I said as I bit my lip.

Vince sighed which scared me. I've never felt this scared in my entire life, I've always been brave, and stand up to what I believe in and believe what I can or cannot do.

But this..this was a completely different chapter of my story.. If my back is really that injured I wouldn't be able to compete for weeks, maybe months EVEN YEARS.

That's not what scared me though. As soon as my wife Y/n has her baby, she'll probably be on the road whilst I sit at home and trying to get my fucking back cured and if that does happen.. I'd have to retire from the WWF..

That's what I was mostly scared of.. I was scared of retirement. I didn't want to retire I wanted to compete but now..

With the back injury I might not be able to compete.. not until weeks after wrestleMania..

"Shawn.. as much as I hate to say this.. but you will not be competing at wrestleMania. I don't want you to injure that back again and it will only take longer for you to cure. You'll have to retire now, so you can get a head start of making that back of yours completely cured and you'll be back in action in no time" Vince said calmly.

I couldn't believe that I was forced to retire..by my father in law.. I didn't want to but that's what is best for me..

Me and y/n left her father's office and went to our locker room. I then soon started to feel pain on my back again. But this time it was far more intense, it felt like as if someone was stabbing me in the back one million times repeatedly.

"Babe..just try to lay down I don't want you to be in more pain than you already are" y/n said as calmly as she could, I could tell that she was scared. I wouldn't blame her though if I saw my wife like I am right now, I would be going crazy.

I did what I was told and laid down on my stomach. "This isn't doing much babe" I groaned. "Just try and relax Shawn." Y/N said softly.

"Well that's really easy for you to say, you're not the one who has a really fucked up back" I snapped. "Well I may not know how that feels but at least you don't have to be the one who is pregnant and is carrying your child Shawn." She snapped.

"WE'RE TALKING ABOUT AN INJURY AND YOU THINK BEING PREGNANT IS FAR MORE WORSE THAN HAVIN A REAL FUCKED BACK INJURY. YOU THINK THAT BEING PREGNANT IS PAINFUL?! I HAVE A FUCKING INJURED BACK AND I CAN'T EVEN COMPETE FOR A LONG FUCKING TIME WHILST YOU ON THE OTHER HAND, AFTER YOU HAVE THAT BABY OF OURS YOU'LL BE ON THE FUCKING ROAD WHILST I WILL BE CURING MY BACK AND TAKING CARE OF OUR FUTURE BOY OR GIRL!!!" I screamed as I stood up but not so close to my wife.

"Well if you're going to be like this then I don't see a point of why I should even be here." Y/n left, as she went to the door I grabbed her arm and pulled her back from the door to being in front of me.

She looked at me and yanked her arm off my grip. "Y/n! Please don't leave me!!" She turned around just to roll her eyes at me.

"Y/N!! I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD YOU BETTER LISTEN TO WHAT I AM ABOUT TO SAY" I yelled. She didn't care she just went elsewhere.

I went back on the sofa and put my hands on head, i couldn't believe that I actually just said that to my pregnant wife.

Could this possibly get any worse?

Will this affect our marriage? Will she want to divorce me? I hope she doesn't..

A/n:

I AM SO SOORY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER!! I was just focusing on writing another fan fiction! HAPPY NEW YEAR WHEREVER YOU ARE IN THE WORLD!! LETS MAKE 2019 BE THE MOST BEST YEAR OF OUR LIVES!!♥️♥️♥️

🧡 [CharismaticWWE] 🧡
~Updated 1/01/2019~