"That would be a waste of money. You'll do more than that, maybe even sexual favors"

My face heated up and he tapped on a piece of paper on his left-hand-side. I slowly walked over to see it was a contract.

"Your details are already filled in so all you need to do is sign", I growled.

"How can you know my bank account details?"

"Remember that file I showed you a couple of months ago?" he asked lingering on the word file. I nodded and he smirked, "Remember seeing your account details? And how I explained how I had to check up on you because of your relationship to my son?"

Ah...that's right. I nodded then opened my hand. He looked to it then into my eyes genuinely confused.

"A pen smartarse"

He scoffed then leant back on his table making his body stretch so his white dress shirt rose exposing his muscled stomach. I felt myself drooling.

He sat back up and handed me it. I shook my head then gripped the pen and signed the document. After that was done he took it and got a Block and pressed it to the page then pulled it off leaving an 'approved' sign over it.

"Now all the boring documents are out of the way let's go get a drink" he smiled innocently. "I should be getting home, that is if my mother hasn't kicked me out yet" I muttered.

He grabbed his jacket and walked to the door. "My treat"

I followed behind him to the underground car park and he led me to a fancy black Audi A6 Bi-Turbo. He unlocked it and got in. I looked around seeing everyone else's car here. To think their boss is slacking off to go drinking with a nineteen year old. I got in the car and fastened my seatbelt breathing in the smell of black leather.

"So where we going?" I asked looking out the window as he reversed the car out of the garage.

"My working apartment" he announced causing my heart to stop.

"Won't Carson be there?" I tried thinking up every excuse possible. I don't think my body is mentally ready to be taken by such a sexy creation. He shook his head while watching the traffic in front.

"Carson doesn't know about my working apartment" he assured me and I let out a squeak. I looked to him keeping up my cool.

"W-why doesn't he?"

Mitch chuckled then stopped at a red light and looked to me. "So I can bring cuties round and not have to think about him being there to interrupt"

"Cuties?" I squeaked.

His hand outstretched and he gently caressed my cheek leaning close, he grazed his thumb over my bottom lip.

"Yes Nathan, cuties" he cocked his head with a sly smirk appearing on his lips. I was entranced.

"Mr. Mays" I whispered, his eyes dropped down to my lips and my breathing hitched. I felt the heat of the car increase as he slowly moved closer until we heard a horn beep behind us. The thread of the moment snapped and we both sat back in our chair and he punched his foot on the accelerator.

The car was silenced until we got to the Marriott hotel. I looked to him and raised a brow "I thought we were going to your apartment?"

He nodded the gestured to the hotel. "Yeah, we're here"

"You live in the Marriott hotel?" I asked gobsmacked.

"Part time" he replied and got out the car, with a groan at how poor I felt in comparison to him I got out of his luxury car and followed him inside.

Everything was so clean and posh. Stood behind a large desk was a man and woman dressed in perfect uniform and fake smiles on their faces.

"Good evening Mr. Mays" the woman greeted handing him a set of keys. He did a nod then slid an arm around my shoulder guiding me towards the golden-doors of the lift. he pressed the up arrow and the doors opened and we stepped in. I forgot how much silence made me nervous. I fidgeted with my fingers in front of me keeping my head down looking at everything but Mr.Mays.

We got to the 20th floor and the doors of the lift opened and I groaned in relief. I noticed Mitch smirk before he stepped out and walked down the hall; I followed behind.

The door opened to a beautiful room, he walked in and stepped down and threw his jacket on a bar stool. I walked in allowing the door to automatically shut behind me. I immediately went over to the wall-sized window overlooking everything. It was really beautiful scenery.

"What would you like to drink?" I looked over my shoulder to see Mitch stood behind the bar leaning on his hands waiting for me to reply. I slowly made my way over then examined his selection of alcohols.

"JD and coke would be great" I said and he nodded. "Good choice", he grabbed two glasses and poured mine before getting out whiskey.

"Irish whiskey, you have good taste" I announced and he nodded pouring some in over the ice.

"You have a good knowledge yourself, should I be worried?"

I smirked then picked up the glass and swirled the contents around before taking a drink. "You're the boss, you make that decision" I replied and he laughed then took a tiny gulp of his 'Whiskey On Rocks'.

"So, when do I start work?" I asked and he came around the bar and stood beside me.

"There's only two days left till the weekend so there's no point in you coming in tomorrow. Start on Monday, since I'm the CEO everyone is expected to be in work before me and I'm usually in around seven-thirty"

My jaw dropped. "I've never gotten up that early in my life" I whined while he tutted.

"I'll be expecting my coffee then and your attractive smile awaiting me" he purred leaning closely to me. I flushed red and he sighed. "Such beautiful expressions, control them or I'll take you"

My eyes widened as I looked him in his. "Y-You have work tomorrow, I should leave and let you rest..."

He raised a brow then looked outside to see it was still light outside. "We have plenty of time" I backed away putting my glass down and he put his down and caught my forearm pulling me into his arms. My stomach tightened as I smelt his rich cologne. I felt his right hand slide down my back and over my small ass. He squeezed causing me to whimper.

"Your reactions are even better than I remembered"

I looked up at him my face feeling like it was on fire. He leant down and attached his lips to the crook of my neck. I bit my bottom lip as I felt him trail the tiny kisses up my jaw and slowly on my cheek then he pulled back looking me in the eyes before he pressed his lips onto mine and my mind exploded.