The Last Pipe Bomb ( One Shot For Tricia )

Bios:

Name: Tricia

Bio: Hi my name is Tricia, but around here I go by my ring name Tess. My boyfriends name is CM Punk. Yep him. And I are both wrestlers for the WWE and the Power Couple. Well thats what they call us. I'm good friends with a few people but my worst enemy is Eve.

Name: CM Punk

Bio: Hi, i'm CM Punk of course. I have a girlfriend that I love so please lay off. We are dating in and out of the ring. I am friends with everyone here except Eve and a couple guys. Our best friends are Cody and Ashley, they are also right next to us for the Power Couple.

* Tess' POV *

I was curling the ends of my hair in my ring attire getting ready for my match tonight. I heard a knock on my door and then it opening. My boyfriend CM Punk came in and I smiled at him. I set the curling iron down ans he came over kissed me.

" That was for goodluck tonight. " I laighed,

" Good I may need it. " I was versing Eve and I was damn proud of it. He left my room and I finished getting ready. Punk normally comes with me down ringside so I went to his room. I opened the door without knocking and seen Eve and Punk kissing. I started yelling,

" You Cheater! W-We're Done.. O-Over! " He looked at me and he kept telling me Eve was kissing him. I slam his door shut and ran to Ashleys room. Thank God Cody and her werent making out when I opened the door. Ashley seen my tears and hugged me.  

" First im gonna kill Punk because I know thats why your crying. Second your match is in five minutws please stop crying and ill fix your makeup." I nodded my head and we talked while she finished my makeup.

" Will both of you come to ringside tonight...? " she looked at Cody and he nodded.

" Lets go." I got up and Ashley and Cody held hands. They were so cute together. I turned and faced Cody.

" Listen, if you cheat on her like Punk did to me, actually, if you even break her heart. You arw never gonna live the end of it. " He got wide eyed and pulled Ashley close.

" I would never." I smiled and my music came on. We all walkes to ringside. Eve's music came on but Punk wasnt with her. She was alone..

The match begun. I beat the shit out of her for kissing who used to be my boyfriend. I never got.disqualified though. I ended up winning and Punks music came on. My face went from a smile to a frown in an instant.

" What do you want Punk. "  

Cody spat out, obviously disgusted.with him. Punk looked betrayed by everyone. He got in the ring and grabbed a mic. I got out of the ring and stood by Ashley and Cody.

" First, I want my girlfriend back... She means the world to me. And some people but her would have to be dumb to believe I was cheating on her. I have proof I wasnt. And I want her to stand by my side when she sees I didnt. " Ashley looked at.me and I nodded, I got in the ring and stood on the other side of the ring, he sighed but then a video came on.

Eve walked into Punks room and Punk was yelling at her to get out. But she came over to him and started kissing him. Then it showed me walking in and crying and what I said to him.

" Exactly what I planned to happen. " She said on the video. She left and Punk put his head in his hands and the video stopped. I didnt look at Punk. But a smirking Eve, Ashley came up behind her and started beating the shit out of her. Serves her right I turned to Punk crying and he came over and hugged me. The crowd cheered.

" Theres one more thing... I need everyone out of the ring but Tess and I. " Everyone looked at us funny but Ashley threw Eve out of the ring and stood by Cody.

" Tess, my god, we have been through so much together and I Love You so much.. Tess i'm willing to give up everything for you. I wanna spend the rest of my wife with you.. Will you do the honor of.marrying me? " He was down on one knee and I was crying but nodded my head and said yes in the mic. He kissed me and I kissed back. After the show we went to Vinces office and told him we were retiring to live our lives together.

- what do ya think?? -