Madison did not respond and simply ignored the question.

"That's what I thought...I trusted you, Madison." Jax said, before he left the room after his mother.

Madison sat on her bed and fell back onto it. She lay there thinking about what she had done, and how it had affected her relationship with Jax. She lay there hating herself for lying to Jax, she never wanted to hurt him.

Jax entered Misty's room, finding Cordelia sat on the floor with Misty's possessions around her. Queenie also watched over her as Cordelia used her Second Sight to find the Swamp Witch.

"Mom, need some help?" Jax asked.

"See if you can find anything else of Misty's." Cordelia answered.

Jax wondered around the room, finding Misty's things, adding them to the circle. Jax sat opposite his mother and tried to help with the search. Suddenly, Cordelia gasped.

"I've found you! Queenie, you're coming with me. Jackson, protect the girls." Cordelia stated.

Jax watched as Queenie and Cordelia, left to find Misty. Madison walked to stand by his side.

"Have they found her?" Madison questioned.

"Yeah, they're going to get her now." Jax answered.

Jax turned to face Madison.

"Why didn't you tell me the truth?" Jax asked.

"I was afraid that you'd hate me and just throw me away." Madison answered as tears began to fall down her cheeks.

" Madison answered as tears began to fall down her cheeks

"Madison, I love you. I could never hate you and you're my mate, my imprint. You're the one, Madison. I will never throw you away. I need you to be honest with me, always." Jax spoke softly as he pulled Madison in to hug her.

Madison buried her face into Jax' chest as she calmed herself down. Jax cupped her face in his hand as he pulled out of the hug. He looked down at Madison, wiping away her tears.

"Can you tell me what happened, please? The truth this time." Jax smiled softly.

Madison nodded and moved into the lounge, sitting on the couch. Jax sat beside her and held her hand to comfort her.

"I took Misty out for lunch and we made our way down to the cemetery. We watched a funeral and I wanted to see how powerful she really was. So, I used my powers to control the guys who were about to move the coffin and Misty brought the dead guy back to life. I then told her that if she wanted to be a powerful witch, she would have to recreate herself. I told her to throw Stevie's shawl into the coffin, as she stood over the coffin...I hit her on the back of the head with a brick and I had the guys place the coffin into the tomb and seal it." Madison explained.

Jax nodded, taking in what his girlfriend had just revealed.

"You really are a witch bitch, huh?" Jax joked, smiling.