Chapter 3

HEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPPPP! I need more ideas please! Also sorry for the late update. TwT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last Time On The Unknown Seventh Miracle

Kagami:"Oi, how do you know Kuroko?"

Fuyu:"Me and Suya-chan were on the same basketball team and went to the same school."

Now on The Unknown Seventh Miracle

Everyone minus Fuyu and Tetsuya: "EEEHHHHHHH?!"

Kagami: "Wait were you a part of the Kiseki no Sedai like Kuroko?!"

Fuyu:"Yeah. in fact i was their strategist, i came up with all their strategies that lead them to victory!"

Fuyu's POV

While we were talking about me being apart of the Kiseki no Sedai we suddenly heard a loud squealing sound? Okay. We all looked to the gym entrance door(a/n: is that what it is?) and saw a giant group of girls that seemed to be surrounding something. As we were thinking that, me and Suya-chan saw a big bright blob of sunshine yellow hair- WAIT, 'Big group of girls, really bright almost blinding yellow hair...(a/n:insert light-bulb scene over the head) I looked at Suya-chan in the eyes and it looked like he figured it out as well, but what I want to know is why he is here?

???:"Ah! Kurokochii! Hold on I'll just finish this real quick then I'll be over there soon!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again sorry for the late update and also does anyone know who the "mystery" person is? If so comment down below and I'll give you a shout-out in the next chapter!

'till next time, au revoir ~Forest