Chapter 16

Chris pulled the blanket securely around both him and Blake as the love of his life was laying on top of his bare chest as the two swapped sweet kisses. Chris' large hands followed the curve of her back down to rest on her behind, giving it a good squeeze, causing Blake to giggle and scoot off his chest so she could snuggle against his side.

"That was so amazing," Blake happily sighed, resting her head on his chest while her hand rubbed along his soft chest hair. "I can't even fully express how much I love you."

He ran his hand through her wild curls and smirked down at her, "I think you just did a pretty good job."

Blake rolled her eyes but couldn't help the laugh that escaped her lips at his innuendo. She smiled as Chris' hand ran up and down her thigh that was rested above his waist.

"That feels good." Blake mumbled before she hummed softly.

"You did mention that a few minutes ago." Chris smirked before Blake slapped his shoulder. "Hey, you're going to have to deal with this for the rest of your life, Blakey."

"Mmmm, are you already proposing, Christopher?" Blake teased before continuing. "Between my mom and your mom, I think we would just have to show up at a church and I could be Mrs. Blake Evans by noon tomorrow."

Chris laughed as Blake smirked before Chris added. "God, they probably already have our kids named."

"I'm pretty sure they've had them named for years," She retorted to which Chris nodded.

"Probably true," He kept on. "Can you imagine us having kids? If we had a girl, she'd be sassy just like you."

"Sassy like me? Excuse you," Blake said through a smile. "Sassy like you! And if we had a son, they'd be a troublemaker like you were."

"Hey, you were the one always being a troublemaker with me," Chris teased as he pecked at her lips a few times. "I have to say though... I like the sound of Blake Evans."

"Is that so?" Blake gave him that twinkly smile that made him melt as she ruffled up his hair.

"Mhmmm," Chris leaned in for a passionate kiss. "I can't believe how perfect you are."

Blake just snorted and rolled her eyes, "Oh yeah, being able to polish off a pizza by myself, wearing sweatpants a good 75% of the time, and having the knowledge of how to do your hair when it's greasy from not washing it makes me such a catch. Yeah I'm pretty close to perfect."

"You may not be perfect... but you're perfect for me," He tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. "I love everything about you Blakey, even that horrendous butterfly tramp stamp."

"You didn't seem to mind the tramp stamp earlier," She couldn't help but tease about what had previously gone on. "In fact, I think I saw you looking at it quite a bit."

Chris kissed along her neck until he made it up to her ear and nibbled along the edge while his hands came down to rest on her backside and gave it a firm squeeze, "I wasn't looking at the tramp stamp... I was looking at what's below it."

"You're terrible," Blake giggled as a blush filled her cheeks.

"And you love it," He smirked against the soft skin on her neck. "But you don't get a choice, you're stuck with me."

"Oh really?" Blake's eyebrow rose.

"Yep," Chris told her before he lifted his face from her neck and stared straight into her warm brown eyes, "Because now that I have you, I'm never letting you go."