BONUS Chapter!

Hello beautiful Planet Earth, sorry I haven't been posting. Chapter 5 was supposed to be the last one. But there have been so many people waiting for another one. I decided to make a bonus chapter for y'all. I promise to post more. Hope you enjoy! 

I woke up and my eyes were not ready to open to see the peak of sunlight shining through the my curtains. I was so cold, even though I had two blankets on top of me. I reach for Peter for warmth and cuddles. But when I reached my arm toward the left side of the bed, it was cold and empty.

I get up quickly, and Peter's not there. I look over at my bedside table, the time was 7:47 am. 

"Where did he go?" I thought. I knew for sure that the roads were still covered in snow. My dad doesn't wake up until 8:30, so maybe Peter went back to the guest room. I was a little sad, since I kind of wanted to see Peter first thing when I wake up. 

I decided that since I'm up, I should at least make breakfast for my family and Peter.

I get up, and I shiver once my feet hit the cold floor. I put on my slippers and a comfy robe and head my way to the bathroom.

Once I'm inside, I take a good look at the mirror. Yep, bed hair. I take a brush, and I quickly take out the knots in my hair. Then, I brush my teeth and wash my face. As I finish, I make my way downstairs. But I hear a loud shriek on my way down.

"Peter, you're supposed to watch the bacon while I make the pancakes!!"

"Well, you were ordering me to do other stuff, how am I supposed to do all these things at once! I am only eighteen! I could be sleeping right now." That's when I recognized the familiar voices.

Kitty yells back, "Um, I COULD be sleeping right now. YOU'RE the one that woke ME up!"

Once I make my way into the kitchen, I see the anger in both Kitty and Peter's faces when they're looking directly at each other. 

"You know the bacon's going to keep burning if you two continue yelling at each other." I said, and both of them look up with a surprised expression on their face.

Kitty quickly goes over to the stove and takes the burnt bacon onto a plate, while Peter continues to look at me. 

I walk up to him, smiled, "Good Morning," I said before I kissed him on the cheek. "What is all this?" I look at the table: there are cracked eggs that have not been thrown away, spilled flour, and a cutting board with sliced strawberries on it. 

"Oh...Um..I wanted to make you breakfast. For your family, I mean, and I needed Kitty's help." Peter finally said. 

"In other words, he's trying to win boyfriend of the year award," Kitty says, "And he's not doing so hot.¨ As she continues cutting up the strawberries. "He added too much water into the pancake batter and now its all liquidy."

I replied, "Well, we can make crepes with that. And decorate with what you were going to make for the pancakes." I felt like that's what Margot would've done.

"Ooh, I like that! See Peter, this is why everyone should have a girl like Lara Jean in their life. She has that 'strategic' mind." 

"I know she does," Peter says, looking at me with his pretty eyes. 

I blush. "Okay, well let's finish the what you two started. Im not allowing either of you to work together in this kitchen."

"Done!" Kitty and Peter says at the same time.

I walk over to the table, and quickly clean off the garbage that was on the table, with Peter's help. While Kitty continues to cut the strawberries. 

I take over on making the crepes, while Peter continues making the bacon. Since we were both at the stove, we kept checking each other out.

"You know, it's kind of hot seeing you in control." Peter whispers as he gets closer to me, as I try not to turn red about it. I flirt back, "Well, it's kind of sexy of you, following my orders. Should I be in charge more often?" I'm literally sweating right now. Not just from the hot stove, but also from what I just said. I called Peter Kavinsky sexy.

"Woah, woah, we have a child in the room, we can't let her hear us and ruin her innocent mind, especially you, Lara Jean. Damn, I never knew this flirtatious side from you."

"Me neither. There's more to learn about me I guess." We are shoulder-to-shoulder now.

"Well... I guess you have to teach me." We are inches away from our lips touching until...

"Umm... excuse me. Sorry to break you guys up, but I'm getting hungry, and seeing you two flirt does not satisfy my need for food. It's making me want to gag." Kitty says, with a sassy look on her face. I look at Peter, who's disappointed but in his eyes, knew it wasn't the right time. So we just continued making breakfast until my dad came downstairs.

"Mmm, something smells good." my dad says when he enters the kitchen, and sees the table covered in delicious food, with instrumental  morning music playing in the background from Peter's phone, which he added just to make it an extra special breakfast.

After we settled in our seats, we ate, and then, my dad asked Peter, "So, Peter, how well did you sleep last night in the guest room?"

Peter replied back, "Oh I slept great."

"That's good. I checked up on you last night, wanted to make sure you were okay."

I quickly looked up, "Wait, you checked on him last night? What time did you get up?"My dad says, "I think maybe around 2. Why?" I drew back a "whew." My dad checked on Peter two hours before Peter decided to bunk with me in my room. But I knew he was getting suspicious. I had to make up an excuse.

"Oh..I.. um, heard something downstairs during the night. I didn't know what it was at the time. But now I know."

"Oh, so you must've heard me tripping over the stairs as I was going back to my room." 

"Yes I did.¨ I was trying to not laugh. Kitty comments, "Oh yeah, I heard something too, but I thought it was dream." We all started laughing just imagining dad tripping on the stairs.

After that, we talked about what the plan was for today. My dad recommended that we should all help clear the driveway. Peter had to do it as punishment after what happen from the night before. Kitty was confused and asked why Peter was getting punished, but my dad didn't want to say what happened, he just said its only between him and Peter. He also said later on, when the roads are clear, Peter would have the chance to head home. 

After cleaning everything, from the table to the dishes, I went upstairs to chill out after a long morning.

After a few minutes, Peter came in and laid down with me on the bed. A time of comfortable silence went by until Peter said, "So do you wanna finish that conversation we had earlier." I turn to see his face and replied, "I believe we finished that conversation. I think we were on the verge of..." But then I was interrupted from a pair of lips crashing onto mine.  I immediately responded quickly. After about a minute, I stopped the kiss. I stood up from the bed, and then I walked over to my door.

I closed it to make sure no one would see us out in the open. "You know, my dad said we can help with the driveway later. So we have time." I said as Peter stand on his knees on the bed. I go back, and I'm also standing on my knees.

Peter replies, smiling, "Well Covey, let's not waste it then."

I wrap my arms around his neck, and the rest is history.