Ride (Bucky)

Bucky loved the sound of the bike. The revving of the engine. The smells. Being out on the open road. The freedom, the feeling of the wind against his back. It was his favorite thing in the world.

Well, second favorite thing.

You were his first. You were like a goddamn addiction. Your eyes, your lips. The sounds you made. And sex with you was equal to the bike. The way it felt, the excitement. The danger.

He sat in the garage, letting the engine rev. It had been a long couple of days and all he wanted nothing more than to get out. "Gonna sit there all day?," you asked with a grin, coming up behind him and wrapping your hands around his waist.

He turned off the engine and turned around. You looked stunning. Black jeans, red leather jacket. He wondered briefly what you had underneath and silently prayed that it was the black lace that he loved so much. As if you read his mind, you unzipped the jacket, revealing the bra and he let out a contented sigh.

"Fuck, Kitten," he groaned and grabbed you, pulling you close enough to bury his face right between your breasts. "Make me crazy," he muttered, "so fuckin' crazy." He sighed and looked up at you and you ran a hand through his hair. "Gonna do somethin'?," you asked with a smirk and he gave you one in return.

"You gonna be good for me?"

You nodded and he smiled, pushing the jacket from your shoulders and went to work on your jeans, pushing them down to reveal the matching panties. "Gonna be the death of me," he muttered to himself as you kicked the pants off.

"Want you to ride me," he said, pulling you back to him and onto the bike. "But I gotta make you feel good first," he told you, "gotta get that sweet cunt ready for my cock, don't I?," he asked and you nodded, laying back on the bike, spreading yourself out for him. "Look at my Kitten," he sighed, running a hand down your body and pulling the panties from you.

"Always so ready," he breathed, swiping a finger over your folds, "always so wet," he said, his voice low and thick with lust. "Always drippin' for your Daddy, aren't you, little girl?" You nodded furiously, not trusting your voice and he reached up, gripping your throat with one hand while the other circled your clit.

"My girl's so damn dirty," he whispered. "She loves it when I take her, make her cum. Make her scream," he went on and you nearly cried out as he pushed a finger inside your aching core. He pushed in and out at an agonizingly slow pace, causing your frustration.

You huffed impatiently and he gave you a stern look, but pumped faster, bending your leg just enough to let him get deeper. "Gonna cum?," he asked and he smacked your thigh hard when you didn't answer. "Y...yes, Daddy!," you cried out and just as your release approached, he pulled his fingers from you.

"Only good girls get to cum," he told you and you pouted, breathing heavily. You wanted to wipe the cocky smirk from his face, but you knew the longer you fought it, the longer he'd take. "I'm sorry, Daddy," you said softly, "I'll be so good for you," you told him and he nodded, standing up to free himself from his jeans.

"You promise?," he asked, moving back to straddle the bike and you nodded. "Get up here and ride my thigh," he demanded and you scrambled to straddle him, desperate for a release. He reached back and put the key back into the ignition, the vibrations of the bike immediately pulling you back closer to your release.

"Ride my fuckin' thigh like a good girl," he commanded and you nodded, rocking your hips, the friction making you cry out, gripping his shoulders for leverage.

"So beautiful when you're gettin' yourself off on me," he whispered in your ear and your cunt clenched, your orgasm quickly approaching. He watched your face, adjusting himself a bit and waited until he knew you were so damn close. Just as your climax approached, Bucky reached behind you and revved the engine, a smirk on his lips as the vibrations completely pulled you over the edge, your screams echoing off the walls of the empty garage.

He rubbed your back and kissed your head, working you through your orgasm and calming your racing heart. You looked up and he captured your lips in a searing kiss, all tongues and teeth and he pushed you gently back and kissed over your neck, his lips pressed against your neck.

"Hold on tight baby. Ride's just gettin' started."