The Hospital

I woke up in a hospital bed. The first person I saw was a worried Jack. Then I looked on the other side of me and I saw my mom. My mom called the doctor in.

  "What does it mean? Why does she cough up blood?" Asked my mom. "She has hemoptysis." Said the doctor. My mom started to cry. Jack was really sad too. But he didnt cry.

  I put my hands on my moms hands. "I love you mom." I say and smiled. She smiled back. I look at Jack again. I put a hand on Jacks hand. "Jack, Im alright." I say calmly to Jack, which I didnt know if I was or not. Jack starts to cry.

  • Jacks POV •

I felt like crying. I really did feel bad. Maybe I should call the boys. I dont know. A minute later I feel tears drip from my face onto the bed. Myra puts one of her hands on my hand. "I have to go..." I say and got up. I wiped the tears away. "Bye Myra. Bye Mrs.Wells." I say and left. Corbyn calls me.

  "Hey is Myra alright?" Corbyn asked "She.... She has hemopthsis..." I answer. I herd Corbyn sigh. "By the way Jack, Christina is here." Corbyn said. "Im right by the house. Bye." I say and hang up.

I walk into the house. Everyone hugs me because I start crying again. "Im going to my room." I say as I walk to my room. I sit on my bed and go on my phone. I look at all the pictures me and Myra took together. I start to cry even more.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Poor Jack. Im so sorry for not posting!! I have had lots of things happen..... 😢😟 I will post tomarrow. Sorry for the short chapter! Word count: 306