Taking In A Stray

August and I have been spending every minute together since he came home. He's still pretty weak so I help him with a lot of stuff like weight training and carrying stuff up the stairs. He's getting stronger though.

My due date is in exactly one month and of course we're both excited for that. I'm ready for these two to get out of me right now though. August and I were watching a drama filled reality show on TV when I felt both babies kick.

"August feel! They're kicking" He smiled and put his hand on my bare stomach.

"I can already tell. Anthony will be a football player and Kea will be a dancer" August said before kissing my stomach.

"You remembered what I wanted to name them? So you like those names?"

"I love those names. Anthony Marcus Alsina and Kea Marie Alsina"

"Oh baby I can't wait!"

"Me neither. I'ma go get some food" He stood up leaving my fat ass on the couch.

"Hey I'm hungry too!" He didn't come back. "AUGUST I CAN'T GET UP" I heard him laugh at me from the kitchen. "Fucker" I scooted over to the end of the couch and rolled off.

I can't be doing all this at 8 months. I went to the kitchen and smacked August's chest. "Don't be laughing at me" He laughed again and picked me up setting me on the island with ease. I thought he was still weak. I weigh 125 right now so how'd he pick me up?

"Did you call me a fucker?" He asked standing between my legs.

"Yeah I did. Fucker. I had to roll off that damn couch"

"You really mad?"

"Yeah"

"Mhm"

"I am! Let me get down!" He smirked and kissed me while wrapping his arms around me. I melted. I can't let him know that his lips are my weakness though.

"Still mad?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm still mad August! That kiss ain't change shit" He kissed me again more rough and passionate. I couldn't hide it anymore.

"What about now?"

"You better stop before we get this kitchen dirty" He smiled and moved out of my way so I could get down.

"We don't got no food at all" August said looking through the empty cabinets.

"Let's go to the store then" I went to our room and undressed changing into some black low rise jeans, a loose gray tank top, and white sandals. I put my straight hair under a gray beanie with a yin yang sign on it and sprayed some perfume on me.

I waddled down the stairs out to the car and got in the driver's seat. Did I mention that Javaris taught me how to drive and I got my license? I made sure my glasses were on then applied lip gloss while waiting for August's slow ass.

He got in the car on the phone with his manager who wanted him to come into work next week. What a cold hearted bastard. I drove to the grocery store and we walked in glad that it was pretty empty. We filled a cart with food which literally took forever. I seen a girl who looked about 19 sitting in the corner in ratty clothes and dirt on her face. She was crying.

I seen the manager walk over and pull her up from the floor by her arm. She was obviously in pain. I seen blood dropping from her shirt to her already dirty shoe.

"Listen little bitch! I have customers here and you're running them away by being here. Get out of my fucking store!" He growled before pushing her into the wall. What the hell?! I ran over pushing him back.