Chapter Four

I still cant get over the fact that Ethan Riley smiled at my performance, and the smile that was plastered onto his face was a rare smile, even Ashalynn says it was rare and it was his first time showing it in school, well at least that is what she says.

I reached the Riley's and greeted Sierra and Gabriel, they also graduated from Farfield but I dont know their ages, maybe they were in the same cohort as Mom and Dad? Ashalynn dragged me up to prepare for the party, since she always dolled me up for the parties she dragged me into. I settled down on her dresser and started reading her latest magazine issue that she bought. Ashalynn always had the latest issues so I dont really get so bored when she dolls me up, in fact I was quite entertained with the gossip. She heats up her curling iron and started curling my dark red hair, curling it into perfected. She uses my own hair to use as a rubberband, like a replica, and ties into a side tail, securing with bobby pins. She makes my makeup really simple, just a pale eyeshadow, a thin line of eyeliner and some mascara.

Ashalynn has a collection of dresses, thats why i always use her dresses for parties or homecoming dresses. She picked out a tube dress, not too short, reaching half thigh, its very 'fluffy'. It was pale pink. There was a silk scarf to act like a belt, she also picked out a black heels for me. Urgh I hate heels but I look good.

Ashalynn was wearing a black collar dress, with a pair of black wedges, we look hot. "Ethan is going to the party as well" Ashalynn reminded me. Of course, Ethan was popular, badass like. Obviously he would get invited. I borrowed Ashalynn's cardigan as well.

I'm not much of a drinker but I drink from time to time. But I gotta stay sober to bring Ashalynn home. We got our bags, clutches to be specific, we walked to the McCureals, it isnt as far as it is from mine.

**********

When we reached the McCureals, there was music blasting, people drinking, alcohol smell, you know the usual. And it was packed, obviously. The McCureal's party is always the hit party in town, what do you expect from rich parents and stuff. Me and Ashalynn went in and tried to squeeze through drunk people, people dancing, couples making out and we finally got into the kitchen. "Oh god this place is really packed" I breathe heavily. "You're talking like its your first time at a McCureal's party" Ashalynn said. I sighed. Ashalynn got a mini bottle of vodka and started drinking it. I dont mind her drinking, as long she isnt that drunk. I got my diet coke, and the two of us seperated. We will always keep in contact via phone, and we would always be on the first floor. Thats the secret of us finding each other at parties.

I decided to go outside, I needed fresh air, the pool side of course. The McCureals has about 2 pools, 1 at the first floor and a bigger one on the rooftop, so I went upstairs. It was deserted, so I sat down by the poolside, took of my heels, and put my legs into the pool, making sure that the dress dont get wet. I looked up at the sky, starry sky. The night sky always amazes me, I dont know why but I have a certain interests in clouds and the sky. They are that fascinating. Kicking my legs in the pool, that calming feeling of being alone, hmm. I took out my phoneand started texting, wait I dont even have someone to text, so I started playing Primadonna by Marina and The Diamonds. I mean no one's here, so I can do whatever I want.

ETHAN'S POV.

The party was giving me a headache, I dont drink, okay maybe a bit but these drunk girls are practically throwing themselves at me, dafuck. I needed somewhere quiet, somewhere that no one can find me in the night. One place came into my head

The rooftop pool.

There wouldnt be anyone there, all of them would be partying downstairs. I took the lift up and walked outside. There was someone there. Tiffany. She was staring at the sky, looks like she has this weird obsession of the sky like me. Her legs are in the pool, kicking here and there, hands holding to her dress, carefully not letting it drop into the water. Her heels was beside her, honestly how can girls wear heels? I bet my sister forced her to wear that. Yep. Her phone was on the other side beside her, playing a song. I think it was Primadonna by Marina and The Diamonds, my sister likes it. Even by looking at her back, she was gorgeous like that.

Wait, I just called my enemy gorgeous? Oh god, am I falling for her? Shit life.

TIFFANY'S POV.

I was too busying staring at the sky, that I didnt know that Ethan was sitting beside me, "The sky is really pretty huh" He said, breaking the silence. We finally agreed on something. "Yeah" Was the reply I given. The sky is really fascinating, it just helps you when your loved ones are away, in another country. No matter where you are, you all would be under the same sky.

Suddenly, Ethan turned my head towards him, allowing me to gaze at his perfect face, and he crashed his lips onto mine

I think thats just sweet :'). Maybe another chapter would be uploaded today, after me studying and completing the chapter I HAVE to upload for TVQ. I know, the sky is really interesting, especially the clouds, it never fail to impress me y'know (; . I'm glad today is a public holiday but tmr continue school ): . Happy Hari Raya 8) <- sorry for the late wishing :x.

xxx

PS: Theres Primadonna by Marina and The Diamonds at the side ->

And the girls dresses too -> The models are not them xxx ill upload ashalynn's one on the next chapt