1

3rd person POV
~~
Mark was on his way to his shared house with Jackson. Him and Jackson had been dating for about 3yrs, today marking the start of their 4th year together. Mark was thinking about what him and Jackson could do for the anniversary. "Maybe Jackson would have something we could do!" Mark smiled to himself. Though he wasn't prepared for the surprise he'd get when he got home.

Mark's POV
>~<
I was at the door of Jackson and I's house. As I walked in I saw another pair of shoes on the ground. "~Ahh~ Jackson, harDER~" I heard someone say from upstairs. "Maybe, Jackson's just giving this person a back massage.." I say to myself trying to keep myself positive. I walked upstairs to see what was happening, but quickly regretted my decisions once I opened the bedroom door.

I opened the door to see Jackson on top of Jinyoung, completely dominating him. I'm guessing they didn't notice when I walked in because they were still going at it, that was until I let out stuttered sob. I ran away from the scene, only to hear the sounds of Jackson calling out for me, until that voice also fades. I can't live there anymore, but who would let me stay with them? Then, someone came to mind that person being..

??? POV
•_•
I was just watching T.V until I heard a buzzing sound go off. I looked at my phone to see that my friend was calling me.
"Hello?" I answered.
"J-J-Jaebum??" The person cried.
"Mark?! Why are you crying!!" I yelled.
"He ch-cheated, o-on me, with Jin-Jinyoung!!" Mark sobbed.
"Where are you? I'll pick you up!" I stated.
"I-I'm at the corner of [insert street name]." Mark stuttered.
"Ok I'm on my way." I sighed than hung up.
Honestly, I knew Jackson wasn't right for Mark. If only I could tell Mark about my feelings for him, he wouldn't be going through this mess. But here's what I know for sure though, the next time I see Jackson. HE. WILL. GET. IT.

___(/> ~ <)/ \(> - <\)__
I hope you humans enjoyed my story. Sorry if it was kinda crappy I'm new to this, if there's something wrong please..hesitate to tell me because I'm not good when it comes to handling criticism 🥺🥰🥳