FLUFF/SMUT

Hey soooooo now I think there might be Smut sooooooooo yeahhhhhhhh...YEET

Dekus POV
I made an almost half asleep face,and turned slowly to the dark green couch.Once made to suite guests,now tarnished beacuse Baku-Chan stole all the pillows.
"I'm sorry I wasn't awake to greet yo-"
Bakugou quickly hugged me,he squeezed my scrawny waist.I winced in pain and a little scream came out.
"Deku why didn't you tell me,you little bastard?"He said with an evil grin reaching the tips of his eyes.He let go of my waist,eventually.I took an exhausted breath and want to the kitchen to grab and ice pack.

I bent over to the freezer,and reached into the drawer.As I did that Bakugou came up behind me and smacked me in the butt.
"Ouch!"I replied"W-What was t-that for?"I asked, a blush creeping up into my face.
"You are something Deku,aren't you?"He asked seeming to know more than he let on.
"W-what?"I questioned,wishing to know what he was talking about.I bent back over quickly,trying to get to the ice pack faster this time so Bakugou didn't have enough time to smack me.

I fell to floor in pain,I tried grabbing the ice pack but the freezer door hit the cut I made on my hip.
"God dang it,that hurt.

Bakugou didn't try to help my curled up body on the floor,instead he took the hardened ice pack and slammed it against my head.I fell unconscious,in a state of mind where I wasn't myself.My limbs weren't obeying,I felt like a Ragdoll.Constantly being thrown around,being toyed with.

After an hour of torment and suffering I found myself in a gut wrenching situation.Bakugou was on top of my underwear,on my bed.Rubbing his butt and thighs up and down on my shorts.My bulge in my pants growing.
"I-uh-p-plea-oooh~"I moaned with sweet delight as he took one layer off.I scrambled to try to put my pants back on.My arms were starting to motion towards Bakugou face,I caressed his face in a sliding motion as he started stripping my final layer.

Bakugou forcefully stripped me of my underwear,my dick sticking up,harder than a rock.
"I'm-uh-s-sorry"My Mind racing even faster tried hopping off the bed and bending down to reach for my shorts to try covering my manhood.

Bakugou simply hopped off the bed and started rubbing his dick around my butt,
"T-t-thats N-not..ooooh~"I kept trying to say words but my mind was going blank,I couldn't think straight.
"You want it in your ass,D-E-K-U?"
He spelled my name out,it was in a very seductive voice as well making me regret saying this...
"N-no"I quickly pulled up my pants and walked to the bathroom and made sure to lock the door behind me.
I turned the shower on,and got in.All I could think about was what happened in my bedroom,I instantly got a boner.I had to take care of the boner as soon as possible,or at least before I got out of the shower.I started rubbing my dick up and down,slowly,but surely getting faster,and faster,and faster.Making me moan.
"Oooooh~"I could hear moaning from the my room.I mean this is the bathroom in my room.It was continuously getting louder and louder.It was Bakugous voice.I walked up to the door of the bathroom,pretending to still be in the shower.I pressed my ear against the door and heard bakugous voice presses up the door.The bathroom was getting hotter,and sexier.Feeling the heat of my boner radiate from his sweet moans.I quickly jumped back into the shower and waited for bakugous sweet Moans to be over.I then got out of the shower,grabbed some spare blankets from the closet,and climbed onto the couch exhausted.Mentally,and physically.

MY PHONE IS STUPIDDDDDD
T-T I DONT DESERVE READERS