18

hyunjin made his way to jisung's door cautiously, it had been 17 hours since he came home and he still
hasn't come out yet, at least no one saw him come out.

he gently knocked on jisung's door, well it wasn't just jisung's room, he also shared it with woojin and felix but they decided to sleep in the living room and give jisung some space.

"uh, jisung?"

"come in" hyunjin was stunned at how horrible jisung sounded at the moment, his voice cracked and it was quiet and squeaky, desperate for comfort.

he slowly opened the door and closed it behind him, walking up to jisung's bed and squatting down in front of jisung lying on the bed buried in blankets.

his eyes were puffy and red, he sounded stuffy too.

"hey, wanna go for a walk? you sound really stuffy and i think you need some fresh air." jisung just lifted up his arm and pointed to the window, hyunjin following with a sigh as he proceeded to open the window before returning to his position.

"jisung, just because minho ignores you for a couple days doesn't mean he's mad or anything."

"hyunjin hyung, he hasn't talked to me in 18 hours. he won't even respond to my messages.."

"sungie, i think maybe he's just going through something okay? so do you wanna go for a walk because i don't think sitting up in here is helping, you need to get fresh air. or we could even walk to minho's house and you can see if he wants to talk or anything."

it took hyunjin a few times before jisung finally sorta agreed, the younger not bothering to change out of his pajamas and just throwing on a coat.

"okay, i'm sure that if you just discuss it with him, everything will be better!" jisung half nodded, not completely sure that hyunjin was correct but he figured it wouldn't hurt to try and fix all of this.

"so do you wanna stop at his house or do you think he'll be at the coffee shop?"

"coffee shop." hyunjin just smiled widely at jisung trying his best to reassure the poor boy.

about 10 minutes passed by, the two boys reaching the coffee shop.

"here we are!" hyunjin smiled brightly and looked over to jisung, but his smile faded.

"w-what? why-" jisung ran up to the coffee shop, not finishing his sentence.

he came up to minho's manager and tapped his back.

"hm? oh! you're minho's boyfriend, jisung! what's up?"

"uhh, w-what's going on?" the manager looked at jisung confused, he figured jisung knew.

"what do you mean? didn't minho tell you?"

"tell me what?" hyunjin's face turned into instant regret, he knew that this was really bad. something was up and it wasn't just going to be a little fight.

"u-um. i-"
-
another update! wow! i've been updating a lot lately and i'm proud of myself!!