My OC's

Name: Gamzia Makara

Age: 7.4 Alternian solar sweeps (16 human years old)

Weapon: clubkind

Blood caste: Purple

Symbol: the symbol for Capricorn, which kind of looks like a stylized 'N'

Trollhandle: toxicChangeling [TC]

Quirk: Gamzia mOtHeRfUcKiN aLl Up AnD tAlKs LiKe ThIs, like her predecessor, Gamzee.

Sprite: Goatmomsprite

Appearance: Gamzia has grey skin, black hair, purple irises and yellow sclera, to name a few distinguishing features. She likes to wear baggy clothes and shoes that are one size too big. So things about Gamzia are the same as Gamzee, such as her affinity for sopor slime pie, her tendency to wear her hair in a messy, unmanageable way, and to put on makeup that makes her look like a mOtHeRfUcKiN cLoWn.

Title: Maid of Rage

Land: Land of Joy and Sweets [LoJaS - pronounced like 'low jazz']

Moon: Prospit

Theme Song: Run by Disturbed

-------------------–---------------

Name: Terzei Pyrope

Age: 6 Alternian solar sweeps (13 human years old)

Weapon: canekind

Blood caste: Teal

Symbol: the symbol for Libra, which is symmetrical to represent scales and balance.

Trollhandle: gambitChronicler

Quirk: Terzei types in leetspeak, replacing A, I, and E with 4, 1, and 3, respectively. He also uses 4LL C4PS.

Sprite: Dragondadsprite

Appearance: Terzei  has grey skin, black hair, teal irises and yellow sclera, to name a few distinguishing features. He likes to wear a lot of black and has red shoes that keep with his obsession for the color. Like his ancestor, he's blind, so he relies heavily on his other senses - but let's be honest, he mostly uses smell and taste to get around and 'read'.

Title: Mage of Mind

Land: Land of Reflection and Truth [LoRaT]

Moon: Prospit

Theme Song: Hammer of Justice by HammerFall

((2 more to come!))