Story 2

Note : Assume that Drake came from Phuket :)

Chimon feels so lonely waiting for his boyfriend to come and pick him up. Today is one of Chimon's favorite day since he and his boyfriend got a day off work. Chimon met his boyfriend when he was 10 years old in middle school. Chimon always got the feminime look on him that made many middle-schooler guys mocked him and bullied him. His boyfriend came from America, and pretty much respect the diversity of people came and saved him until today. Chimon couldn't deny his feelings for his boyfriend when they were sophomores. Chimon loved his man, and he went by the name Pluem Purim Rattanaruangwattana.

"Hey, are you sure he will come and pick you up? It wasn't that I don't believe P'Pluem but it has been an hour. You usually can't wait this long." Drake asked Chimon.

"It is P'Pluem you were talking about, Drake. He never late or break his promise unless for something important. Can you just ... wait? Maybe he went to pick Frank up on his way. That boyfriend of yours is kinda lazy though." Chimon answered. Drake sighs.

"Whatever. I'll be in your room while you're waiting."

Drake arrives on Chimon's room and immediately locks the door. He takes his phone out and starts to message his boyfriend.

To : Frank

Frank, is everything good already? Please, I want to go out and see you :*

Drake knew that it was easier to take care of this phase Chimon. Even though he knew that Chimon didn't like to wait and stay still, he still amazed by the fact that a Pluem Purim itself could change Chimon. Sometimes, he wondered if he and Frank could be something like Chimon and Pluem. He was thinking when a message bubble popped out in his phone screen.

From : Frank

Not yet baby. We need to settle some things. Are you okay? How about Chimon?

Drake is about to type a reply message when Chimon voice suddenly fills the apartment. At that time, Drake knows that Chimon was up and he needs to start his work.

"Drake! Let's get out! I can't wait for any more minutes. I am done and let's find P'Pluem." Chimon said from outside. Drake steps out of Chimon's room and find his P was already sulky.

"Hey listen. You said that it was okay to wait for a certain person named Pluem Purim, so why don't you just relax, maybe playing a game or doing anything that can divert your attention from waiting? And by the way, I think I found something in your closet. Might want to check about it." Drake said before he put his body weight down to the sofa.

Chimon is in confuse. He was in his room for almost a day, at least from the moment he opened his eyes until the very moment. There couldn't be something inside. Drake could tell a lie, since he always did that when they was still in high school. But that might be Pluem's work since he always full of surprises. He got Chimon a big teddy bear when he confessed, then a dinner at their first anniversary. There were a lot of present Chimon has got from Pluem. Chimon knew from the first time that Pluem wasn't just his boyfriend. He is Chimon's billionaire boyfriend. Pluem Purim is Frank's cousin and Frank is Off's brother from another mom. Their family seriously need a break from spoiling their money too much.

Stop with the thinking, Chimon finally get himself together to go to his wardrobe. There, he finds a blue box with a blue ribbon on it. It might be Drake who put the box inside but he knew it was Pluem's idea all along. He opens the box and he finds a white suit and a card.

Hey baby. I know you might feel really bad when you read the other part of this card but first let me tell you something.

I remember that you always told me not to spend a lot of money for us. I remember how you locked yourself in your room because of me, trying to give you a set of expensive suit. I am sorry but you need to know that I thought I could make you happy. Guess money can't really buy anything.