Happy

A "Happy" Ending
Completed 
Just getting out of the hospital, finding out you're pregnant by your abusive boyfriend. You skip town and end up in Charming, California home of The Sons of Anarchy.
©DianeSoutherland

Family Matters
Completed
When Ellie Lowman reconnects with her brother, for more than a simple phone call or visit, after years of distance they'll both get thrown into a whirlwind of epic proportions. Happy's little sister not only brings her own brand trouble to town but gets sucked into the betrayal and lies of others. Will his two families, blood and leather, get along and fight through to a peaceful ending or will it all crumble around them?
©PBBWriter 

Fear the Reaper 
Active 
[No summary available]
©DianeSoutherland  

Forbidden Fruits
Active
Just like most of their brothers, Juice and Happy only use women to entertain them. Their perspective on them changes as they fall in love; one with a sweet Christian girl who will never fit into the club life; the other with the hot daughter of the President, from who he is keeping a terrible secret since the day he met her. Both relationships appear to be doomed to failure, but will they ever accept the inevitable?
©samcrosfaith and Venomis (posted on this account)   

In the end it's him
Active
Two years have passed, and actually Cassidy never wanted to set foot back in the town where her heart got broken. However, her fiancé bought a house there because he got a new job as a lawyer. Cassidy had no other choice and moved back to Charming with Derek and her son Issac. But the woman carries a secret - a big one. How would Happy react when he finds out that she's back in town ? That was her biggest concern.
©samcrosfaith 

Lucky number 13
On hold
Mazikeen Robinson was the daughter of samcro memeber, Chibs Telford. When Chibs and her mother, Winter Robinson, fell in love he left Winter heartbroken and angry. Winter left Charming and moved to NYC only to find out later that she was pregnant to the man she hated. She found protection from a man named Damon Pope who agreed to keep both her and her baby girl safe. Mazikeen grew up being hated by her mother for reasons she did know or understand. Winter despiser Chibs and therefore took out all her anger on her daughter. When Winter dies from a drug overdose Damon Pope take Mazikeen in. Training her as one of his top child soldiers. All soldiers are given a number and their old identities are wiped from existence and thus Thirteen was reborn. She eventually grow up to become Popes best hitman. That's when the Sons of Anarchy hire her. Will it be just another job? Will it be more than that? Will they find out who she really is?

©A_eazy .