13 : Marinette Lips

Start from the beginning

Nino was gushing at the story.

"Awww! So cute!" Marinette cooed in a squeaky voice.

"Mrs Dupain, what does married mean?" Alya asked, tilting her head to the side.

Sabine smiled at the girl. "Married is what Mr Dupain and I are."

The four children tilted her head to the side simultaneously.

Sabine sighed, "When two people love each other very much and want to be together forever, they get married. Like, let's say if Marinette and Adrien love each other very much... They will want to stay together forever than they will get married and will never be apart!"

"I love Marinette! And I don't want to be away from her! Does that mean we're married?!" Little Adrien exclaimed while Marinette nodded.

"Not quite." Sabine chuckled.

"But mama!" Marinette whined.

"wait, do they have to have babies?" Nino asked.

Alya and Marinette grimaced while Sabine giggled and Adrien nodded frantically.

"Ew! Forget it!"

"Aww, Marinette!" Adrien whined.

Alya thought deeply as the two ran in circles around her while Nino asked Sabine for a cookie.

•°•End of flashback°•°

Alya

What a weird childhood..

But that was when I finally decided to ship it!

"Oh, look! There they are!" Nino suddenly exclaimed and pointed behind me. I turned around and saw Marinette and Adrien walking hand-in-hand towards us.

Adrien took a seat beside me and before Marinette could sit beside him, he pulled her on to his lap. Hehe.

She sent a glare at Nino who was grinning like the Cheshire cat.

"Well, look at you two getting all comfy!" I exclaimed in amusement.

"Here," Nino said, pushing the tray of food we got for the two of them. "we figured you two were too busy eating each others faces off, you'd forget to eat." I grinned at Nino for the amazing comment.

Bravo, my dude! Bravo!

"Shut up." Marinette mumbled and took the tray. Adrien was surprisingly calm as he shared the food with Marinette. Well, it isn't the first time they're sharing food. In fact, they do it all the time.

"Feed each other." Nino whispered.

Marinette sighed. "Say ahh!"  She said and opened her mouth.

Adrien smiled and copied her. "Ahhhhhhh-cchahcha!"

Nino and I burst into laughter.

Marinette had shoved the spoon in his mouth a little bit too forceful and almost shoved the entire thing into his mouth. And now he was choking.

"OMG, I'm so sorry!" Marinette exclaimed, throwing the spoon away and trying to help Adrien.

He was coughing violently. "Water!" He gasped out. Marinette got some water and gave it to him.

By now, Nino and I stopped laughing and were watching with worry. Adrien had turned red. Not a troubling sign but we were worried nonetheless.

Adrien finished the water in seconds and set it down. "Some girlfriend." He said in a humourous tone, looking to the side at Marinette who had gotten off his laps.

Marinette giggled nervously. "Sorry."

Adrien just smiled.

"Nice going! Some girlfriend you are!"

Oh, man.

We looked up and saw Lila. She was standing in front of our table with a wicked smile.

"What do you want Lila?" Adrien asked in a low voice.

"I saw everything. How you're girlfriend tried to hospitalise you." She said in a bittersweet tone.

"It was an accid-"

"Accident!? Please, I saw that evil look you had when you were grabbing that spoon. You have it all planned out, don't you!"

"What are you on about?" I narrowed my eyes at her. She glared right back.

"Nothing." She said and walked away.

...what a bitch.

"Well, that was stupid." Nino said.

We all shrugged.

"This is Lila we're talking about." Adrien reminded us. 

"Right." We said while nodding.