'new post

i woke up by the sound of my alarm buzzing next to me. i groaned, stretched and grabbed the clothes i decided on last night. my dad had already left for work at about 4, and it was 5. i walked downstairs. my brother terio was eating cereal. he gave me a head nod as he saw me walk into the kitchen. i looked in the cabinets and found cereal. i shook my head, putting it back.

"terio, where did you put the oatmeal." his face was in his phone. i flicked his forehead, getting his attention. "man, i know you heard me."

he rubbed his forehead. he pointed to the top cabinet. i rolled my eyes, standing on my tippy toes. i was just tall enough to reach it. i gave him the stank eyes, before realizing that he was already in his phone again.

i grabbed the keys, and put my shoes on. i yelled at terio, "make sure you lock the door and put buddy in his cage!" i'm not 100% sure he heard me over his loud ass music, so i closed the door and texted him, going into my red jeep.

i sat in my car, going on snapchat. i opened streaks, and took a few selfies, deciding to not save them to my memories. i sighed, starting my car. pulling out of the driveway, it was still dark. "man, i really do hate driving in the dark."

my phone kept vibrating. i took a left, to the gym. i stopped at the stop sign on my street, turning my phone on do not disturb. i really did not wanna get in a wreck today. i looked too good. i looked in my mirror, seeing no one behind me. i went on my phone, quickly going into spotify and playing my playlist. i quietly sung along to 'rainbow by juice wrld'

i walked into the gym, bag in hand. i waved to a few of the workers that i had talked to from time to time. i paused at the main counter having a conversation with the guy at the counter, while i was getting my gym membership card out, giving it to him. he scanned it and told me to have a good day. i smiled at him.

"hey x," i sat beside him. he was taking a big gulp of his water bottle. "what we working on today." he wiped his mouth, as he was careless of the way he drank his water.

"i'm working on core and since you worked on core yesterday, you can work on your lower body." i nodded.

——

"good job, nia." x smiled. i hugged him.

"thanks, i'm so happy that you're helping me with this goal." he nodded, giving me a final hug.

"have a good day at siegel." he put his hand on his chest and pretended to be sick. i rolled my eyes.

"i'll move to oakland soon, i love you." he laughed, getting into his car and so did i. it was about 6:20, so i decided to send streaks after getting starbucks.

 it was about 6:20, so i decided to send streaks after getting starbucks

i went to the house, using siri to text terio. his car broke down a while back, so dads been making me drive him to school.

"hey, siri," i coughed, "text terio"