Moving in

Noelles P.O.V
I wake up and I'm in my bed "mom?" I look next to me and notice Susie laying on a air mattress with a thin blanket on she didn't look cold but I took her jacket off me.it smelt like chalk and..and like pencil led? That's weird. I put her jacket on her and she woke up! "Oh Susie I'm so sorry you just looked so cold!" "Noelle it's fine I'm awake anyway." She said in a calming but sleepy voice. "Let's go get breakfast!" I brought her to the kitchen,my mom was at the stove making pancakes.

Susie's P.O.V

"Hey mom when did you get up? You usually get up after me." Noelle said. "Well Susie gave a surprise visit so I woke up early to make breakfast and she might need to stay here for a long time." Her mother said. Noelle looked very puzzled, so I explained, "Noelle I, I'm homeless. I didn't want to make you sad yesterday!" Noelle looked at me. Then she hugged me. "At lest your safe.."
her mother put food in front of us. "I haven't had pancakes in a long time!" I said "well my mom makes the best pancakes! You will love them!!"

Noelles P.O.V

We finish breakfast and head out to the park. "Hey Noelle you want to practice fight?!"
Susie said energized. "Why not" I said. I did know my powers. It was very icy! "On three pull out your weapons! 1..2..3!!!" She pulled a axe and I summoned my golden bow and arrow. After practice fighting we went home and had coco and laid down on the air mattress.