TEN ━ MEET THE FAMILY

Start from the beginning

"I don't want to die. I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all!"

Gisele scoffed happily, a smile gracing her red lips as she dropped her other suitcase on the floor. Roger smiled as he stood behind the girl, admiring how her family was dancing and singing while her 14 to 18 year old cousins started mimicking the guitar solo of Brian.

"I thought I'd never see you guys like this," Gisele announced, her back bumping against Roger's chest as he placed a hand on her hip.

"Gigi!" Everybody yelled. Gisele quickly ran towards her family, hugging them all as they all gathered around for a big group hug.

"The Queen!" Her Uncle Muhammed yelled teasingly as the song quickly sped up.

"So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye?So you think you could love me and leave me to die?"

"Everybody!" Gisele exclaimed, grabbing ahold of Roger's hand as he smiled nervously, gulping under all of the harsh stares of Gisele's uncles. "This is Roger. My bandmate and my friend."

Everybody scoffed and Gisele was the next to scoff as they all in unison let out a "yeah sure" at what the girl had said.

"Are you the drummer?"

"Yes," Roger answered, nodding his head. "I am."

"And he's teaching me how to play the drums y'all!" Johnnie yelled out. "So back off! Don't interrupt my lesson! Only if it's you, of course, Gigi and the women."

Johnnie's voice got soft when he looked at the blue-haired girl and all the women in the room and Roger's heart swelled when Gigi nodded and smiled at her younger brother, her face showing the signs of proudness when she saw how her brother didn't dare raise his voice at the women. Her mother taught him well.

"Anyway," Johnnie dismissed, wrapping an arm around Roger's shoulder as he led him away, "my lesson starts now so don't bother. We're going to the music room."

"So," Sabrina started as she stared up at her older sister. Gisele looked down at her, raising an eyebrow up as she helped her uncles make food while the older Melendez women sat down, chatting amongst themselves as they drank and started gossiping about who knows what. Sabrina continued, "you and Roger."

"Not going to happen," Gisele stated, shaking her head as she washed her hands. She stood next to her Uncle Mav, passing him a few ingredients. Sabrina stood next to her.

"Not yet anyway," the younger girl said, shrugging as she played with the rings Gisele lend to her. "We all love him. Even Grandpa likes him and he doesn't like anyone except for Nana."

"I - we're busy most of the time and I don't want our relationship to get ruined quickly."

"It won't," the younger Melendez reassured, passing Gisele a cookie that was made by her other uncle. "I swear."

A knock was heard on the front door and Sabrina went to go open it. Gisele was graced with her immense thoughts that she couldn't hear anything going around. But when Sabrina came back, telling her it was Freddie while her dad was outside watching what was going on, Gisele knew that everything was going to change. Not for the good.

"Freddie," Gisele smiled at him, noticing tears falling down his saddened eyes, "sweetheart, wait for me in my room alright? I'll be right there."

"I'll stay here with you," he said, standing by her side as they both watched her father going up the same stairs the last time he walked out from the family, not telling them all a goodbye when he grabbed his stuff and left.

"What do you want, Daniel?"

"First name?" Her dad chuckled. "You're being stubborn Leidna."

"Don't call me that."

"Well, I just came to give you something as a "welcome home" and you'll love it. She walked out on us too," her dad opened the door where a girl was looking not so good.

"Nicole?"

"It's your sister! She came back!"

avengers 4 killed me

also, i changed sabrinaand johnnie

and johnnie.