16

Jisung was worried, he was scared and confused. all he could think about as he walked home was how Minho acted.

"what's going oooonnnnn!" Jisung rubbed his eyes roughly in frustration, blinking a few times to get rid of the blurry vision from the sudden contact.

all he did was watch his feet and think about Minho as he walked back to their apartment in the dark.

in, the dark...

Jisung wasn't very fond of that either. part of him wanted to run back home quickly as walking alone in the dark frightened him, but the other part wished he didn't.

he was also scared as to what his friends thought about the way he acted.  he didn't want them to get angry at him.

he hated it when people yelled at him.
everyone knew that.

so why did Minho yell?

Jisung restrained from walking slowly as he knew he would just end up crying. so he decided to run home instead.

but luck wasn't on his side today, tears found their way outside of Jisung's glassy eyes. they grew wide as he whined and quickly whipped them in frustration, running faster.

by the time Jisung reached his apartment, he was out of breath but his tears just wouldn't stop flowing.

he walked up the stairs and the quietly knocked on the door to his apartment that he shared with his friends, trying to stop himself from crying. but he just cried harder.

"who- Jisung? what happened?"

Jisung was silent as he attempted to calm himself down, before in a matter of seconds he fell to the floor crying so loud that their neighbors came outside.

"i'm sorry!! i'm so sorry! please don't hate me! please! please! please! i just- i just want to be happy! why does e-everything have to go wrong... why Chan hyung....?" Chan watched unable to do anything as he was completely confused as Jisung wiped his face for what felt like the 100th time that night and cried into his sleeve.

"Jisung, i would never hate you. none of us would. what you said isn't going to affect us, we understood that we messed up and you were upset. i'm sorry as well. so can you please come inside and tell me what happened?" Chan spoke to Jisung in a calming soft voice, it was the same voice that would stop Jisung from crying every single time. Jisung didn't know why but it always made him feel safe.

"y-yeah..."

"okay."

"i'm sorry if we caused any trouble, please excuse us." Chan apologized to the neighbors, they didn't get mad or anything though because every single time something disruptive happened Chan always made sure to apologize and make up for it. no one could ever hate Chan.

"wha-" Felix looked over at Chan as Jisung clutched onto him tightly, still crying. Chan just gave him a look that told him to not worry about it and he would tell him later.

whenever Jisung was upset Chan always gave them some type of look or something that would let them know not to worry about it.

"okay. first off, whats wrong, explain to me everything from the very beginning."

Jisung sniffled a few times and was silent for a minute before he started to talk. he made sure that he was comfortable under all of his blankets on his bed.

"i don't know Chan, ever since i went over to Minho to make sure he was okay, something was just off. he was completely different.. you know how he is, he's always being goofy and talking, he's always smiling and such. but it's just, i walked in and it's like i saw a Minho that wasn't even the Minho i knew, does that make me a horrible boyfriend Channie? that because he was upset and i thought it was different, was that because i never really hear his problems? am i not good enough!"

and then they came again, like a fountain tears flowed down his cheeks as he clenched tightly onto his plushie.

the one Minho got him from a vending machine at an arcade.

"Jisung— you aren't a horrible boyfriend or person, you never have been okay? maybe he's just not comfortable with sharing his feelings as much as others. we're all different."

"i- b-but then he was just, completely different... it was like he was trying to get rid of me, l-like he didn't want to... to see me. he was angry and upset, and he kept telling me that nothing was wrong."

"okay, tell me about earlier, i'm sorry by the way, it's just you know how protective i get. but, what exactly was the problem?"

"so, Minho always told me about his mom a lot, he always said that they would have stupid fights all the time and then just laugh it off and spend the night hanging out together. he always had a great bond. i was actually kind of jealous of him at first because— well you know why. so i was telling him about how amazing his mom was, and that he was lucky. b-but he told me that she still had one thing. she's homophobic. she doesn't like gay people. Minho and i promised that we would spend as much time together, only happy moments just in case something happened. but, then all of a sudden he created this moment that.. that wasn't happy. and that's not a moment i can just easily forget Chan hyung, at least not for now."