Somewhere Only We Know (fluff and a little bit of smut)

So this first oneshot is going to be about Teen!Dean and Teen!Cas in high school. I hope you enjoy it!

~SherlockRoseandCas

Dean parked his baby, the black '67 Chevy Impala that had been given to him by his father, in the school parking lot. Sam got out of the passenger seat, and Dean, the driver's. He shut the door and locked it, walking toward the school. He was wearing a black AC/DC shirt and some medium-colored jeans.

As he was walking, another kid was locking his bike onto the bike rack right outside, wearing a trenchcoat, dress pants and a dress shirt, and a poorly tied tie. His books were sitting on the ground next to him with his backpack. The boy finished the lock and picked up his books and bag, and began to walk up to the school.

He wasn't looking where he was going though, and his books flew out of his hands as he fell. There was suddenly a huge weight on top of him, and all the air was pulled away from him. He gasped for much-needed air.

Dean got up quickly and apologized. "Oh god I'm so sorry, here, let me help you out." He held out a band to help the mysterious boy up. As he did, his green eyes met shocking blue ones that would make even the sky on a perfect day look grey.

Dean stuttered before speaking again. "My names Dean. Dean Winchester." He smiled.

The boy responded, "Castiel Novak. Nice to meet you Dean."

"And you. Is it ok if I just call you Cas?" Cas nodded. "Cool." Cas gave Dean a grin that was so unique, it felt Dean feel all giddy inside, and he just couldn't help himself. "Can-can I show you something?"

"Sure Dean."

Dean motioned to Cas to follow him, and they walked to Dean's car. Dw unlocked it and got in, starting the engine. Cas got in as well and shut the door.

Dean drove away from the school and out into the woods near his house. He came to a halt when they reached his favorite place to relax, and got out, sitting on the hood. Cas got out and sat beside him. Dean was silent of what seemed like hours to Cas, but it was only mere seconds. He sighed.

"This is my favorite place to hang out, you know. I can get away from all of society, my family, everyone. No one else knows about it." Cas tilted his head slightly.

"But I know about it now..."

Dean laughed. "Yes I suppose you do." Cas laughed with him, not realizing that their bodies were getting closer by the second.

Cas turned his head to look at him, and Dean did the same, but was shocked when they were so close that when he turned, his lips stuck to Castiel's. Castiel's eyes became wide and pulled away quickly, but Dean looked at him with questioning eyes. "I-I'm sorry I didn't know that would-"

"Don't be sorry." Dean pulled Cas back to him and kissed him again, aware of it this time. They stayed like that for about two minutes before Dean pushed Cas underneath him. The blonde-haired boy entangled his hands in The brunette's hair, and their kiss became deeper.

Dean began to grind up against Cas, and earned a low moan that came from deep in his throat. His breath hitched when Dean palmed him. His favorite song came to mind, and as if a wish was granted, the radio began to play it:

I walked across an empty land

I knew the pathway like the back of my hand

I felt the earth beneath my feet

Sat by the river, and it made me complete

Dean continued to kiss him and began to unbutton his shirt, pulling him off of the hood and into the back seat of the vintage car, and helped him lay down.

Oh, simple thing, where have you gone?

I'm getting old, and I need something to rely on

So tell me when you're gonna let me in

I'm getting tired, and I need somewhere to begin

Cas slid the trench coat off, along with his tie, and laid it down next to him, pulling off Dean's shirt as he did so.

I came across a fallen tree

I felt the branches of it looking at me

Is this the place we used to love?

Is this the place that I've been dreaming of?

Dean and Cas lips collided softly, yet filled with lust and passion, and Cas ran his hands all over Dean's bare chest.

Oh, simple thing, where have you gone?

I'm getting old, and I need something to rely on

So tell me when you're gonna let me in

I'm getting tired, and I need somewhere to begin

The gorgeous, green-eyes boy took off the other's belt, and unzipped his and his lover's pants. His hands lingered for a moment before pulling their pants to their feet.

And if you have a minute, why don't we go

Talk about it somewhere only we know?

This could be the end of everything

So why don't we go

Somewhere only we know?

Dean rubbed his growing erection against Castiel's softly, and they both began to moan. Cas hooked a finger in Dean's boxers and smiled.

Oh, simple thing, where have you gone?

I'm getting old, and I need something to rely on

So tell me when you're gonna let me in

I'm getting tired, and I need somewhere to begin

Cas pulled Dean's boxers down and began to stroke him. They kissed, and Dean smiled at him and tried to sing along.

And if you have a minute, why don't we go

Talk about it somewhere only we know?

This could be the end of everything

So why don't we go

Somewhere only we know?

As the song came to a close, Dean pulled Cas' boxers off and began to do the same to him. Cas closed his eyes.

This could be the end of everything

So why don't we go

Somewhere only we know

Somewhere only we know?

Cas took in every detail of his other's body, from head to toe. After a long silence, he finally said, "I love you."

Dean blushed, but it didn't stop him from responding.

"I love you too."