Homless

Susie's P.O.V

It's after school. I better get to the ally. Noelle runs up to me- "Hey Susie!" "Noelle? You never talk to me? What's the occasion?" I really never had talked to Noelle! "I was wondering if i could walk home with you!"

Noelles P.O.V

I have to admit.. I have a crush on Susie! I don't think she knows though.. "umm.. sure Noelle it is very icy out there." We start walking down the sidewalk. "So Susie what are you doing for break?"

Susie's P.O.V

"Well umm." I paused, I could not tell her I was homeless! she'd be heartbroken! Ok maybe I like her a little.. "I'm uh, staying in, it will be very chilly!" I knew it was a lie..I felt bad..but I knew it would keep her happy.

Krises P.O.V

The second day being a lighter was fun! Susie's really changing! But I think she's walking with Noelle for some reason.i never thought they hung out together. Weird.

Noelles P.O.V

"So Noelle you look cold. Do you want my jacket?" Susie said as she walked "no thank you-" I was cut off by Susie. "Want to be friends?" Susie's said insecure. We both stoped. "Sure Susie I'd love to-" she cut me off by picking me up and putting me on her shoulders. "It's starting to snow, hold tight!!"

Susie's P.O.V

It's a few minutes later and I tell her that we're almost there. " hey Noelle,we're almost at your house!" There's no response, so I try again. "Noelle? Noelle?" She fell asleep on me! " ok hold on" I take my jacket off, pick her up and I rap her in the jacket. I Cary her like a baby home.

Mrs.Noelles P.O.V

I was worried about Noelle,she's way late! Then a purple dinosaur walked In my door! "Hello I'm Susie,Noelles friend" they said. "Oh um hello!! Please come in!" She looked for her room and put her in her bed. "I best be going." Said Susie. Let me drive you!!"  "Oh I live in the ally on shyra lane." They said "an ally?? No you stay here as long as you need!" She looked happy "thank you Mrs.." "Mrs.Noelle please" "ok Mrs Noelle thank you!" I handed Susie and sleeping bag.