meeting the cat lover and the fire brothers

Izuku snacked on Pocky while she walk in to shade ally, she looks at her phone,tochan had sent her seventh texts, she smiles and hears voice's " toga we are not going to get your knife your one stab the guys eye to where it was stuck" said a male voice " both of you shut up" says another " did have use your powers on dabi" said another male voice, izuku when to peak in, she saw the blonde stare at her " she so cute" said toga, as she only girl " toga Please don't kidnap another villains child" said older black haired boy " she so cute! Looks at her ears and tails, right hotshi" she says to purple hair villain, izuku looked at them ' toga stabbing, that mean the older one is dabi, the white hair boy two different color eyes, assume their brothers. The Erasure secert love child, the cut- stay on track izuku.. anyway they have up rising attacks: dabi and white boy are most likely flaming trash cans son's, himiko toga!.. she several out for arrest for suspect (mostly) for murder, and given her gleefulness, she a stabby blood loving type sadist-' " you there" asked the older one, and shuddenly " I am here"
All might. " Shit" dabi cursed " toga we have to go" said dabi " I can teleport to safety" said izuku not wanting to fight, all villains nodded and they were in a bar "izuku! Are alright" ran over kurogiri as he checked as if she blown to pieces, she come back,death just doesn't stick it around.
" I'm fine kuro" izuku said, toga looks " who are-" " himiko toga, dabi and shoto aka the children of flaming trash can of sad excuse abuse and can to hell father. And hitoshi" she says they all stare at her,dabi laughs " flaming trash can" " how know that much?"
" I am trickster, it be quite pitful if I didn't know."
"What!"
Izuku just smiled ' she too cute, isn't trickster an meance tear you in two and find all your secrets....is a five year old"
" I'm izuku Midoriaya, I'm am 15 years old, trickster,fox, I love sweets,candy" she says
All of their faces, she the same age as shoto and Hitoshi.
--------------------------------------
Here a short chapter
So Hitoshi won