They closed the hatch as i hung my head i  defeat. Why? Why can't i bring out Gold Experience? What's going on?!

Feeling movement from my pocket i looked down to see Sex Pistols! They were able ti hide away from them!

They flew up and went to my neck before pressing the mark and the arrow appeared. I nodded and they pierced my chest as a light surrounded me and my gear was swapped out.

No new figure came when i tried to summoned it but i heard a bunch of small voices

?: Loooaaad

It was coming from my leg? I raised my stump and saw alot of small grey figures with blank eyes and stitches across their faces

Some how the chain began to break apart and one of my arms were let free, i focused on the other one and the same thing happened.

I fell to the ground as i breathed heavily. Looking over to my cut off leg i saw that the same figures weren't there.

Metallica... That's what i'll call it. Looking to the chains i noticed that there was rust on them. Does that mean i can control iron?

I focused on making a leg, a leg made from all the iron around me. Opening my eyes i could see the iron from the chains and thw blood from my old leg forming into a leg with a brace and spring so i can walk.

Taking off my shirt i wrapped it around my stump as a tourniqet before attachimg the leg.

I had it tightened around my thigh before i tried to stand up. It was difficult but i was able to get to a wall to help me walk.

Shambling over to the exit i nearly tripped but the springs were able keep me up straight.

I pushed the door hatch open so see a rows of priests who turned their attention to me.

Priests: KILL THE HERETIC!

I sighed before focusing on the iron, the iron in their blood which is also carrying around oxygen.

The one closest to me stopped before he vomited blood and razor blades. Collapsing  to the ground dead they looked to me before continuing.

Using the dead guys iron i formed knives and threw it towards them as the closest men were turned into pin cushions.

The next row were hesitant and i raised my hands as their blood cane into the air and spun as the iron fused together and formed a gun.

There were bullets loaded so Sex Pistols climbed in and when i fired they kicked the bullets through the remaining priests, passing them between eachother.

At the end of the blood soaked room was another door so i walked through it as i created more bullets for the revolver.

I opened it to see Rias and her peerage?! They were staring down Raynere as Asia layed dead in the corner.

Me: What's going on?!

They turned to me suprised but before they could say anything i marched over to Raynere and kicked her upside the head with my new legs.

It healed as i scowled at her before manipulating the iron in her body. She began to choke as you could see a pair of scissors under the skin in her neck.

They opened as the flesh was torn and blood flew everywhere. She screamed in pain as it tried to heal but i had iron form in her wrists before razor blades slit her veins from the inside.

The others turned away in disgust as i picked up Raynere and tore the scissors out her throat.

Me: What did Asia do to you huh?!

Making some knives from her blood they pierced through her back making her scream louder

Me: All she wanted was friends!

Taking my gun i pointed it to her wings before opening fire and tearing wholes through her wings before they healed.

Me: ANY YOU TOOK THAT FROM HER!

I had Razor blades form in her throat before she threw them up along with a lot of blood.

Throwing her to the ground i had the iron in her blood around her brain form knives before they pierced through and killed her.

No one could survive that, not even with Asia's sacred gear. Speaking of her gear it stayed after Raynere disappeared leavong only a black feather.

I picked up the rings before going over to her and slipping the rings on her fingers. She looked so peaceful even after this...

Why couldn't it have been some one else! She did nothing... all i did was hurt people so why wasn't i the one to die!?

?: I can bring her back...

Turning the the voice i saw Rias holding a floating red chess piece. Bring her back... but she'd be a devil... wouldn't she just hate me?

She was such a firm believer in god... No she had to come back! To experience the life she deserves! Or am i just being selfish...?

Me: Please...

She nodded before i took off my shirt and placed it over her since her clothes were torn.

I backed off as Rias began reciting something as a red circle formed around Asia.

Soon enough the chess piece went inside of Asia and the circle disappeared. I went towards her side and crouched down before her eyes opened!

She looked around and sat up holding her head. Her eyes landed on me and she looked at me confused.

Asia: Y/N...?

Me: Hey Asia... Welcome back!

(Lemme know what you think)