EPISODE 2

ELENA'S POV:

I shook my head.I cant think about her.Not right now.I shook the thought of my twin sister away and walked to downstairs where i sat down on the couch.I heard someone coming and i saw Jeremy staring at me angrily "How could you?" He asked in venoum filled voice and i raise my head and stared at her in confuse "W-What you mean?" I asked not knowing what he was talking about "What do you think?" He spatted at me "Jer-" I said,but he cut me off "Why are you like this Elena?Why are you acting like she is gone?You have removed every photo of her from the house.You are acting like she doesnt excist.She is your twin sister and you are acting like she never existed?" He yelled at me,i could see tears running down at his cheeks.I felt my eyes watering again and i got up.I walk to him and were about to say something,but he cut me off "No.Just dont.She is your sister and you havent even told Stefan about her.She is a part of our family,she isnt dead.She isnt gone.SHE IS YOUR SISTER" He yelled and it was when i heard someone speaking in confuse "Excuse me.What's going on?" The voice asked.It was Stefan.I felt my heart beating faster. "Go on Elena.Tell him" Jeremy spatted before he rushed to his room,banging the door close,leaving me alone there with Stefan who was confused "Elena?What's wrong?" He asked and i felt my tears running down at my cheeks.I took a step towards him and took his hand into my own "I need to tell you something" I said and leaned him into the living room.I pulled him on the couch with me,taking a deep breath "There is something you dont know about me Stefan.About my family" I said turning my gaze on Stefan's "What's wrong?" He asked wiping my tears away.I sighed "Before the accident happened,something else happened.I never told this to you,cause i dont know...i guess i was still hurting and after mourning my parent's death,i wanted to turn a new leaf in my life,i wanted not to be this sad little girl anymore.I wanted to forget,i wanted to forget everything,so i erased everything.I erased every memory from the house and told everyone i dont want to talk about her.I refused to remember her.I can see you're confused and i-i..dont blaime you.I-I had a sister,twin sister actually.She-She...was my rock.I loved her so much.She was like my other half.Without her i was nothing.Just a couple weeks before my parents died,my sister Sarah was in a accident at the Lockwood's.She was messing around with Tyler,Jeremy and her friends when she fell stairs down.S-She...i-it was so...terrible to get that phone call that you'r twin sister is in a hospital.The doctors tried everything they could,but it didnt work.There was too much induration in her brains and she...she fell into very deep coma.Sh-She has been in that coma every since.A-And...after mom and died,i-i...wanted to forgot her.Im a terrible person Stefan,i wanted to forgot my own twin sister just because i was hurted" I couldnt spoke any longer,i started crying and Stefan took me in his arms "Shhh.Its okay.You are not terrible person.Its okay.I promise you,it will get better.Im here for you,always and forever" He said and i inhaled his familiar and safe scent.I love him so much. "Can you tell me about her?What's she's like?" Stefan asked and i found myself smiling "Sarah..she is amazing.She is a lot like me,but her hairs are curly,only in hospital they straightened her hairs,but she is caring,gentle,funny and outgoing.When she laughs,its like everything lighten ups.Tyler was her best friend and they used to bicker with eachothers...not real,but like playing.She is the most compassionate person i have ever met.She loves to joke,but she can be quite serious sometimes too.I miss her so much" I said and hugged Stefan tighter "She sounds amazing girl" Stefan said and i smiled "She is" I said closing my eyes.I didnt even notice the door opening until i heard aunt Jenna crying.I quickly pulled away from Stefan and rushed to her "Aunt Jenna?What's happened?Are you okay?" I asked worriedly and she shook her head,tears were running down at her cheeks "N-No...im fine...it...something happened....Its...Sarah...s-she has woken up from her coma.She woke up" She said and it was when i felt the darkeness surrounding me.When i woke up,i was on the couch.I quickly look an saw very worried looking Stefan staring at me.When i opened my eyes,he sighed in reliev "Thank god.Are you okay?" He asked and i shook my head "I think so,but i saw very odd dream.That my twin sister has woken up.I-I know it isnt real and-" It was when i saw the looks on their faces and it finally hit me,oh god.Its true.She has woken up.Its not a joke.Its not a dream.Its real.Oh god,its real.I quickly got up "She woke up?H-How is she?Is she alright?" I asked and Jenna nodded "She is fine.She will need to use crutches because her muscles are still very weak after being in coma for so long,but she is fine.A-Although...i dont know about her mental side,i-i had to tell her...t-that her parents are dead.S-She didnt took it well,bu-but she wanted to see you and Jer.While you were passed out,i told Jer.He is packing some of Sarah's stuffs.I-I think you both should go there,can you go there too Stefan?" She asked and Stefan nodded "Of course Miss Sommers.I'll be there for them" He said and Jenna nodded "I will go and sort things out.I have to tell John and Lockwoods,Forbes's...but tell Sarah that i will be there soon" She said before she quickly kissed my forehead and walk outside.

I still couldnt believe this was true.She woke up.My twin sister is awake.Oh god.I have missed her so much.I didnt even notice that i was sobbing until i felt Stefan's arms around me.His comfortable voice kept telling me that its gonna be okay and for the first time in ages,i believed him.Things will get better.Jeremy rushed to us,carrying a suitcase "Let's go" He said and we rushed outside,heading to the car.The ride to the hospital was quiet,but i could feel Stefan's hand squeesing mine.When we made it to the hospital for reception,i found myself shaking and Stefan pulled me closer "What's wrong?" He asked and wiped my tears off "W-What if she hates me?I-I mean i was in that car too and i-i survived,mom and dad didnt a-and-" Stefan cut me of by taking my head between his hands and staring at my teary eyes "Listen to me Elena Gilbert.Dont you dare think like that.She isnt going to hate you for something that wasnt your fault.It wasnt your fault,it was a accident.She will love you" He said and deep down in me,i knew he was right.I knew it,but i was just too scared.I took a deep breath before we all slowly walk into the direction where her room was,i hesitantly opened the door and walked in.I saw her lying on her bed,she was looking outside of the window and when she heard the door opening,i saw her turning her face towards us.It was when i heard Stefan gasping "S-She looks like you" He studdered and i was about to speak,but someone beat me into it "Of course we do.We're identical sisters" Sarah said quietly.I rushed to her bedside and i  was about to say something,but she cut me and pulled me closer to her body,putting her arms around me.I started crying.She forgives me,my sister doesnt hate me.Jeremy soon joined us and we all were hugging eachothers,not wanting to let go.