"1 H34R3D SOM3TH1NG W31RD UND3R TH3 W4T3R. D1D 3R1D3N PULL YOU UND3R?" 

"Yeah, he looked mad. It was strange to see Ampurra like that." He hadn't been that mad looking since he freaked out on Sollux, Feferi, and Kanaya. It was scary watching Kanaya take revenge on him for that. I wanted to do something, but I was having my own troubles with Gamzee and Equius at the time, but those are stories for later.

"W3LL SCR34M N3XT T1M3. 1 DON'T W4NT YOU G3TT1NG HURT B3C4US3 H3'S J34LOUS OF 4 C3RT41N SOM3ON3." Trezei nodded her head towards Karkat.

"Yeah...I guess I will." I'm a bit freaked out now, I hadn't remembered what happened that night for a long time.

As we hung up our clothes I was picked up by Karkat again, Trezei picked up by Dave, and thrown in. Everyone jumped in as well. It was raining people hallelujah its raining people. Eridan jumps in, eyeing me. I quickly swim up next to Karkat and pull my tail in front of me. 

"HEY NEPETA. YOU LOOK FREAKED OUT."

"Oh its nothing." I look behind me at the water. Eridan is no where to be found. I can relax a little.

"YOU SURE. YOUR LOOKING AROUND LIKE SOMEONES OUT TO GET YOU."

"Well...I guess mew could say that."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN."

"Well, Ampurra pulled me underwater earlier and he looked as mad as he did...you know...then."

"WHAT? ARE YOU FOR REAL?"

"Ask Trezei, she saw it all happen."

"YO PYROPE!" She swam over to the wall we where at.

"Y3S? WH4T C4N 1 DO FOR YOU K4RK3LS?" 

"YOU...UH...HEAR OR WHATEVER NEPETA GET PULLED UNDER BY ERIDAN?"

"Y34H. SH3 TOLD M3 H3 LOOK3D R34ALLY FUCK1NG M4D, H3 M4Y B3 J34LOUS OF 4 C3RT41N SOM3ON3."

"I don't think its that big a deal. I'm purrfectly ok and I can handle myself."

"STILL NEPETA." Karkat really cares about me, he looks mad that I'm refusing his help. 

"Y34H N3P3T4, YOUR SM4LL 4ND NOT TH4T STRONG. L3T H1M H3LP."

"Ok." I really don't want Karkat to do anything drastic because of me. Then all of a sudden, I feel a tug at my legs, then I'm underwater again. Eridan pulled me under, he's leaning in, closer, closer, closer, BAM. He's been kicked out of the way by Trezei. It looked all slowmo coinsidering we're underwater. They both swim up including me.

"noww wwhat in the hell"

"WH4T W4S TH4T? YOU WH3R3 4 L1TTL3 TO CLOS3 TO N3P3T4 CO1NS1D3R1NG SH3 H4S 4 BOYFR13ND."

"wwell kar took her from me so i intend to take her back"

"SH3S NOT YOURS TO T4K3 1N TH3 F1RST PL4C3!" People are looking, I'm getting uncomfortable. 

Take her back? What the fuck is he talking about.

"she hugged me, she kissed me..."

"THAT WAS A DARE DIPSHIT!"

"wwell it seemed like she liked me more then you kar"

"I have a name mew know."

"MORE THEN ME? IF SHE LIKED YOU AS MORE THEN A FRIEND THEN NEPETA WOULDN'T BE MY GIRLFRIEND!"

"shut up loww blood scum she wwould pick me ovver you any day right nep"

"No."

"wwhat"