{3}Something Fishy

Terrance- @ armon.warren on Instagram 💕

Jayla P.O.V

"What's her problem?" I asked. Chamari girl just dragged her away like a rag doll.

"Mane ion even know. She annoying tho. Always being extra wit her hoe ass."Carter ranted. She shook her head huffing.

Me and Lexi bust out laughing. "Why you do shorty like that?" Lexi asked.

"She's a hoe, thot, slut, whore, a bitch who on everybody dick, and a cheater. She cheated on my best friend and I refuse to get over that. "She said chuckling.

"She cheated on Chamari?" Lexi asked.

"Oops, tea spilled. "I chimed in.

"Yeah wit her dumbass and Chamari got back wit her."

"Now she dumb as fuck. You can't change people's ways, seem like that only work in stories."I said, shaking my head. "I tried. That shit only leaves you heartbroken. "

Carter rose her eyebrow at me, so I quickly changed the subject. "What time yall coming to the game?"

"Me and Chamari got last hour together, so when we leave there we gone meet up with Carter and come to ya game." Lexi said.

"I gotta ride with the team and coach, but come see me before yall leave out." I said.

Carter nodded." Fosho baby."

I blushed looking down at my shoes, a small smile arose on my face. My heart did little backflips. Baby. It sounded so right coming out of her mouth. Bet she can do a whole bunch of other things with her mouth too.

I accidentally laughed out loud at my stupidity. I be thinking some wierd shit.

"The fuck wrong with you sis?" I looked over to Lexi, and laughed again.

"Ohmygod!" I said leaning against the locker.

Lexi started laughing at me.

"Oh hell nah. Yall on something else." Carter said, before she started chuckling.

"What you laughing about ma?" I looked up, to see Chamari looking down at Alexis. I seen her blush, and I elbowed Carter.

"Ow! What the fuck? Hulk are you in there? Please no hurt Carter anymore." She said, rubbing her elbow.

I smacked my teeth. I nodded towards Chamari and Alexis whom had started their own conversation.

"Oh. You ain't have to hit me to get my attention babygirl." She said smiling.
I swear, if she call me another name imma be calling her daddy.

"Can we play cupid?" I asked.

"Hell yeah. First we gotta plan them a lil date or something. "Carter said.

"Wait, wait. Chamari still got a girl." I told her.

"Fuck her. Wait you prolly don't wanna do that you gone get HIV or something." She said laughing.

"Don't do ole girl like that." I said laughing.

"Once upon a time, not so long ago, she had hoes, she won't admit it, she keep tryna lie but she take real dick." Carter said laughing.

"Nooo!" I said laughing again. My stomach hurt now.

"But I'm serious, maybe if we get Chamari and Alexis close, Mari will break up with that one girl." She explained.