forty-seven ⭐ a reason to break up

Start from the beginning

also another thing

if you show him these messages i promise you'll get the repercussions

wow im scared

and also wouldn't it be best for you to just unsend them if you don't want him to see this?

he doesn't have my password

wow

but anyway

i hope you have a shitty day!

bye bye!

Geoff laughs to himself. He's mad at Dominic for treating Awsten that way, but glad that he finally has something to give a valid excuse for breaking up with Dominic.

Though as he lives happily in his moment, Awsten gets a text message on his phone, which is laying right next to Geoff. Because curiosity gets the better of us, he looked to see who it was and what they were saying.

dumb otter 😔

i still have our condoms n lube if you want them

yknow in case you wanna do anyone else ;)

Geoff's heart stops.

So that's who he fucked.

⭐⭐⭐

Awsten chuckles with Jawn as they both enter the dressing room. Geoff feels odd, almost like his idol just walked right in instead of his best friend. He refuses to let his face up because he knows too much. He knows things he didn't want to know.

Jawn: {laughing} Well I gotta go. {smiles at Geoff} I'll see y'all later. Bye. {leaves}

Awsten walks over to his phone, immediately reading his texts and reacting with whispered profanities.

Geoff: I already saw it.

Awsten: Oh...

Pause.

Geoff: Why him?

Awsten: I just... I don't know. He was available and so was I.

Geoff: Couldn't you find someone better?

Awsten: That's my friend, watch what you say.

Geoff: Well if you and him did that then obviously you're more than friends.

Awsten: We're not. And you damn well you can still be friends even though you're sexually active with them.

Geoff: It always ends in something else.

Awsten: Obviously not for us.

Geoff: {sighs} I'm not talking about us, I'm talking about you and Otto. You let him take something so precious away from you and you're so okay with it.

Awsten: What, did you want to take that precious thing away from me?

Geoff: No, I-

Awsten: Are you jealous, huh?

Geoff: Awsten...

Awsten: That's not fair, you know. I wanted to be jealous but you said, "No, you're not supposed to be jealous. You're just my friend,"

Geoff: What do you mean you wanted to be jealous?

Awsten: You ignored what I said, you piece of shit.

Geoff: I fucking answered, bitch. How else did you want me to answer?

Awsten: Suck a dick.

Geoff: No you.

Awsten wants to be mad, but the meme gets him, and he smiles, rubbing it off onto his friend.

Awsten: {smiling}I hate you so fucking much.

Geoff: Sure you do.

Awsten: {points at Geoff} But I'm serious. It's not fair if you get mad at me for fucking Otto but I'm not allowed to because I feel like I'll be replaced because of Dominic. Speaking of that-

Geoff: I saw the messages.

Awsten: What's your opinion?

Geoff: I need to break up with him. {Awsten appears shocked} Well there's more to it, but that really finalized it. I hope you accept it.

Awsten: Hell yeah I do. He was a complete asshole to me.

Geoff: Same here.

Awsten: {sits down} Tell me.

Geoff: Later. {stands up} We have a show to do.

shitty chapter but yall know