~Part 2~

The guy was my old friend of mine named Hunter. we were friends for 12 years, the past 3 years are different now. It's a long story of why we aren't friends anymore so I'm gonna make it short... Let's just say a lot of rumors were spread and it broke us.

Hunter~ Hey Misha, I didn't realize you lived here.

Misha~ Well I do, why the fuck are you here?

Everyone was sorta surprised I cursed even though I sounded serious because when I usually sound serious, I don't curse.... So I'm guessing they assumed that I wasn't serious and I was just joking around.

Hunter~ Awe darling, why so angry?

A death glare appeared on my face while looking him dead in the eyes as I said....

Misha~ Don't you dare call me darling....

My voice was like a growl, it was also deep, which I don't even have a deep voice since my voice is more female like...

Hunter~ *chuckle* Awe is the little kitten angry?

He wiggled his finger in my face, which I hated.

Misha~ You better get that god damn finger out of my face.... 

He just laughed and continued but he put his finger closer, almost touching me. I growled then I bit his finger and my teeth sank in, making him bleed a lot already.

Hunter~ OWE YOU BITCH, LET GO YOU ANIMAL

I just smirked at him while looking him into his eyes and I jerked back  very quickly while gripping my teeth tighter on his finger. his finger tore off and I had it in my mouth. He was gushing blood everywhere and all I could do is just smile at the view of him suffering. I enjoyed when people suffered, it pleasured me a lot. Especially people that I hate were suffering.

Hunter~ Y-Y-YOU'RE A ANIMAL... WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Misha~ Heh, I told you to keep your finger away from me. Maybe you should listen better and actually obey like a good dog. And you should know I'm not the only animal here, unless you aren't intelligent enough to get a mirror and look into the mirror for once.

Dead suddenly spoke up, Dead was like my best friend to me. 

Dead~ DAYYUUUUM MISHA, GIT EMMMM

I just smiled at his slight immaturity. I usually hate when people are immature, but Dead was different in my opinion.

Hunter~I have no time to deal with you, you're such a waste of time... 

Hunter looked at me while he said that, I looked at him.

Misha~ That's not what your girl said to me last night, she claims I'm more fun to be around than you. She tried to get with me last night but I told her I already have a man, she still wanted to leave you for me.

Hunter~ SHUT UP OR I SWEAR TO GOD-

Misha~ Awe can someone not handle the truth? Poor baby, maybe I should just close my mouth so you don't cry.

Hunter~YOU'RE SO... UGH

Hunter stormed off to his room with his finger still bleeding. I just smiled and laughed under my breath while watching him leave. I walked away to the kitchen and made a mocha, putting 4 shots of vodka in it and stirred it up so it could all mix in. Suddenly, Kat busted through the door. I seen panic on his face and all I could think was "God dammit, what happened this time?"