part 1

Well hello guys.It is my first book on wattpad and i am trying my best to avoid mistakes.plzzz vote,share and comment.if you have recommendations, i will use them and it is my duty to care about my readers..so this book  will contain romantic things.And plz vote and comment and you will see that i will put a lot of Cnco medias..plz watch them..I love Singer Erick a lot thats why😅.Nowww enjoy
Lenny's pov:
I woke up by the sound of the alarm clock."Fuck...its already morning" i said to myself.I hurriedly went to do my morning routine and got out my best clothes for the interview.I chose my black skirt up to knee-length and a sleeveless white blouse.I straighten my blonde hair and put mascara and red lipstick.Now i am ready."The interview will start at 9 am which means that i am........late.what the hell."I immediately hired a cab and directed the driver to winchester's company.I paid the driver and got out quickly but i bumped in a wall.wait.....That's not a wall..I tried to place my hands to push the person away but when i saw him i was dumbstruck.Wooahhh..He is hot that man...He was staring at me right in my brownish eyes and I in his green eyes..Suddenly i was pushed away by him..Nooo that hurts...Am i not beautiful?
He was angry with me but what did i do?It was not intentional bumping right into him.I am not that desperate for a man's love dude.
Suddenly he spoke" Watch out woman.Where are your eyes?I know am hot but that does not mean to throw yourself at me without my permission." With that he went away.
Shit...Arrogant one...Wait till i see you again..You will see my bad side now.