Part 5

When I woke up, I felt our naked bodies again see eachother. I smiled and opened my eyes. I looked around. The clock said it was 9:54 am. I smelled. We smelled gross. I looked over at Mav, sleeping peacefully.

"Baby"I said, and kissed his lips. He opened his eyes and smiled.

"cmon cutie lets go shower"I said and ruffled his hair.

"good morning beautiful"he said and got up.

We got in the shower and cleaned up. I washed my hair and body and son did Mav.

After we got out and dried off, I got dressed and did my hair. I also found some red hair dye so I decided to use that, just to spice things up:

 I also found some red hair dye so I decided to use that, just to spice things up:

I left the bathroom and spun around

I left the bathroom and spun around. Mav admired me. I did the same to him

 I did the same to him

(with white jeans)

I grabbed his hand and we walked downstairs. Everyone was sitting on the couch.

"hey guys"I said as I skipped into the living room. Everyone looked at us awkwardly.

"what"I asked. The looked at mav coke in the room and then I understood. They heard us.

"oh come on yes we had sex now get over it"I snapped. Everyone just stayed quiet.

"who wants food"I said and laughed. They all seemed to snap out of it and get up. I just rolled my eyes and laughed again.

"Fata$$es"I said. They all just laughed and shrugged.

After we ate, we all just chilled on the couch and joked around. I sat on Mav's lap. I heard a knock on the door so I got up to answer it while they continued to talk. I ran down the stairs and opened the door. I saw Ethan. His face was completely beat up and bloody.

"Oh my god Ethan!"I said and grabbed his hand. I took him to the bathroom.

"what happened?"I said.

"Grayson, He..he beat me up"

"why would he do that"I said upset.

"because of what I did to you"he said sadly. He looked down, guilty.

I sat him on the counter and lifted his chin up a little so he was looking down at me.

"I'm okay Ethan... It wasn't okay for you to push me, but I know you didn't mean to hurt me" I said to him. I snatched the first-aid kit off of the shelf and opened it up. I started to clean his lip.

"I'm sorry Brooke"he said.

"it's okay Eth"I said.

He looked into my eyes and leaned in. I forgot about everything as I leaned in too. I connected my lips to his. I felt sparks and fireworks fly everywhere, which we're unfamiliar to me. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He deepened the kiss. He then pulled away and moved to my neck. He kissed my neck softly as I groaned. I then realised what I was doing and pulled away quickly.

"Ethan, I have a boyfriend"I told him.

He shrugged and continued. He jumped down and lifted me up onto the counter. I bent down, fighting my instincts, and kissed him. He buried his face in my neck and left a couple marks. I gasped as I felt his fingers come in contact with my clothed pussy. He used his foot to close the door and he turned and locked it. I jumped down and he lifted me up against the door. His clothed boner came in contact with my clothed area. I moaned quietly. He set me down and we removed our clothes quickly, him lifting me back up onto the door. Wasting no time, he thrusted into me quickly. I gasped as I took in his length.

"Ethan fuck" I moaned into his neck. I left hickies all over his neck and tangled my fingers in his hair. He pounded into me extremely fast and hard.

"Deeper"I moaned and so he did. We were both moaning messes, tying to keep ourselves together.

With one last thrust, I tightened around him as he shot his load in me. He pulled out, soaking my lower area with it. He had lots of it, filling me up and covering me with it. He rubbed back and forth, making sure it covered everywhere. He milked it into me. He thrusted in and out again. We were gasping, trying to catch out breath.

"shit"