"Mmmmmmm, right or wrong" he hummed looking at the camera with no much enthusiasm. "I'll never salt you down, I hope you feel me through this song. Promise you won't never leave me 'lone" he finished off the rest looking down at me then he kissed my cheek. I started to blush ending the video and captioning it 'My fat boy ❤️'

"I'm getting fat bae?" He noticed the caption then looked at me, i started laughing poking his stomach "Yeah Bae" I laughed, he wasn't getting fat he was just getting chunky, good chunky. He was fine either way

"Ima hit the gym soon then" he said going back onto his phone. "Awe baby, yeen gotta hit that gym" I laughed shaking my head, he smirked going back on his phone.

"Nigga yo ass gon soft as a bitch, yo girl callin you fat and you saying you finna hit the gym?" Ben laughed at Kentrell making me roll my eyes, his nose ass can't never leave anyone alone. "Shut up bitch ass boy" Kentrell spat, his accent was strong showing he wasn't playing

"You shut up retarded ass nigga" Ben fired back, leaning over the chair and punching Kentrell in the arm. Kentrell leaned over me punching Ben back, they asses had a full on blow to blow with me in the middle. "STOP" I yelled fucking down so I didn't get hit. "Aye man chill y'all dumb asses out, we finna hit the highway" three said looking back to them from the passengers seat they threw one last hit at each other before sitting back in the seats like nothing happened

"Y'all so annoying, I'm glad I'm leaving yo asses in Atlanta tomorrow" I screwed up my face, sitting back in my chair. "Me too" Ben smart ass said.

Kentrell licked my cheek being annoying "you'n wanna leave me" he mumbled in my ear. Shit he won't lying I didn't wanna leave him but I had school! Plus I missed Kandy already, this the longest we been separated. "You right" I kissed his cheek smirking.

The rest of the ride Kentrell fell asleep Ben too, it was quiet and chill.

-

5:50pm

"Y'all want something to eat?" My aunt flora said coming out the kitchen with baby Ace on her hip. "Damn thought you'd never ask" Kentrell licked his lips smiling at her hard. "Boy don't be damning up in my house" she yelled at him, he held his hands up in apology. "My bad auntie" he said softly she nodded walking back in the kitchen

"Ay YB said..— my bad auntie" Ben mocked him doing some loud ass laugh, Three slapped his shoulder laughing too. Kentrell bucked at them both causing them to jolt back. "MIRA WHERE YO UGLY ASS AT" I yelled up the stairs to her, since she wasn't here to greet us. The boys went into the kitchen to eat with their hungry selves.

"Girl chill I'm coming" she yelled back, slowly waking down the stairs. Once she was in my sight, she had on a cute outfit with a face full of makeup, I already knew her ass was getting ready for Bens ass. Ew.

"Where you going with all that makeup on yo face" I questioned watching as she walked straight past me and into the kitchen, I followed her "huh?" I said again. "Leave me alone Lana, I cant just look nice?" She replies rolling her eyes at me.

"Look nice for your nigga" I said looking at Ben who was smacking on a plate of food, too busy to notice Mira in the kitchen. All three of they asses were eating.

"Which ones her nigga?" Flora said raising her brow, looking between Kentrell, Beenie and Ben. "His ass" Beenie pointed straight at Ben grinning, Ben looked up from his plate at auntie flora then at Beenie. He looked scared, it was funny. Kentrell started laughing

"Ooooh you got yourself a fineass chocolate man huh" she said walking over to Ben rubbing his shoulders, he looked uncomfortable it was so funny to watch. "Ma!" Mira yelled getting embarrassed. "Stop, chill" she told her pushing her off him "don't touch me lil girl I'll take your nigga if i want to" flora fired at her

"Yeah Aight" Mira waved her off, sitting beside Ben. They started smirking at each other, I looked away watching Kentrell eat, I reached over taking a piece of meat from his plate he looked at me like I fucked up "now when I beat your ass don't cry" he said calmly then going back to eat "boy bye. Beat who's ass" I laughed mushing his head as he stuffed his face.

After they were done eating we all chilled and watched a movie in the spare room where me and Kentrell were finna sleep. Three was on the end of the bed laying sideways, Ben and Mira were on the floor at the foot on the bed while me and Kentrell where at the top.

We were watching the movie get out since Three hadn't watched it yet, after all this time with his slow ass.

"Oh bitch! She better not.. she better not!" Three yelled at the scene where the girlfriend tries to kill him, Threes reactions were too funny. "Oh hell naw mane, what's this pussy ass movie doing" he smacked his lips getting irritated

"Maybe if you shut yo mouth you'll be able to understand" Mira moaned at him for the tenth time throughout the movie. I could tell Kentrell was getting bored of the movie because he kept checking his phone. Suddenly I felt Kentrells hand on my thigh, he started pinching my thigh and shit. "Stop" I said out loud, he looked at me as if to tell me to shut up.

He started to move his hand further up my thigh to my panties, rubbing through them. I could feel myself getting wet at his touch, damn whyyy is he doing this right now. "Stop" I mouthed to him not wanting anyone to hear me again. He smirked shaking his head, this time pulling my panties aside placing his finger on my pearl he kept the smirk on his face watching my reaction, he started to rub it gently. I took a deep breath as the pleasure suddenly hit me.

"That nigga dumb as fuck" Ben laughed at the screen, no one was paying attention to us. They were too deep into the movie.

"Say Three take your ass down on the floor, tryna stretch out my legs" YB said, I prayed three argued with him so Kentrell couldn't get even more freaky with me. But Beenie just nodded laying down on the bean bag.

Kentrell did in fact stretch out his legs but also pulled mine apart so he could get better access. I closed my eyes praying to god, I already knew what he had planned for when the movie was finished. It was almost over too.

"Kentrell! You so nasty" I whispered in his ear laughing. "I'm tryna get even more nastier" he mumbled back, kissing my neck. He moved his hands from my pearl putting it to his mouth, sucking his fingers then looking back at me. I bit down on my lip shaking my head at him.

"Ight y'all niggas gotta go. Take your asses to bed" he clapped his hands like he was the father of them "Mane shut up we tryna watch this" Ben yelled

"And I'm tryna get my dick sucked, fuck you talm bout. Come on" he yelled back standing up from the bed. I slapped his leg hard as fuck "ain't nobody sucking you off bitch" I yelled

"My momma bout to cuss the fuck outta every single one of you" Mira stood up pausing the movie "Ben let's go, I'm tired anyways" she said yawning. Three smacked his lips knowing it was time to get out the room "fuck you YB" he said throwing the pillow that was on the floor at him. "Fuck you too bitch" Kentrell laughed watching them all leave the room

Kentrell slid down beside me, kissing my neck. I let out a soft moan tilting my head to the side, it felt so good. He don't usually be kissing this good I knew he was finna go all the way. "Wait Kentrell..." I said nervously, I was scared as hell to lose my virginity. "Mane ain't no wait, you been saying this since we got together" he complained smacking his lips.

"Don't hurt me.." i said softly laying on my back as he climbed on top of me. "Ian got hurt you bae, I swea" he kissed me a few times on my lips before trailing them down to my chest, I let another moan slip from my mouth.

Kentrell took off his shirt, I also took mine off exposing my bare breast he cupped them in his hands smirking. He was like a child in a candy store right now. I knew he been waiting for this moment, damn me too. He pulled himself out his boxers, then pulled my legs apart positioning himself between me. My breathing got heavier as I felt him touch my opening "it's gon be Ight" he told me before slowly sliding himself into me, it felt so uncomfortable at first until he pushed more it started to feel better.

"Fuck.." he groaned under his breath closing his eyes abit before opening them, kissing my neck.

I didn't have any doubts in this moment, it all felt right.

-

Updated 🤷🏽‍♀️

Check out my new book, only updated one chapter but if you get me to 20 votes I'll release 2&3 !