FIVE

Naya pic above

"Hey jay you will know everything after we get rid of these two okay? Right now this is like every other business meeting with the beautiful bride and handsome groom." I replied quickly to have the coming storm i know was building on a raging sea.

"You owe me that much and lots of cake with icing on top." Jayden said walking up the two people i never want to bless my eyes on ever again.

"Does it always comes down to food then problem later for you? I don't know why you are my friend i think you only want me due to my delicious creations." i call after him but he was already too far."Here goes nothing."

"Good evening Mr. Azack and Miss walker how is it going on this wonderful eve?" i take it that it is spectacular catching the breath taking image of the sun before it turn in for the night? If that is all lets get down to business."

"Yes beautiful indeed. I wonder if we could set up and evening wedding it would be a forgettable sight." Naya Muse fashing here whites it's almost blinding. She was a blond about 5'7. Golden eyes that would suck you in if you look too long and like every other girl out there she could face for a model she didn't have the body of a goddess but she was close. And she didn't have a bitch attitude unlike her soon to be husband. Who i might add was digging wholes in my face and the rest of my body that he could see. But i got no time for the a**hole let's let him cook for the time being.

"Sure but first lets get the hardest part off the table shall we? Do you have any idea as to what kind of cake you would like?

"We would have to get back to you on that but we do have a few in mind"Naya replied hold the devils hands.

I thinks he jus smirk why am i even looking at him. Because he was your man and now he is not." Anyone else carry around a voice in their head cause i do and between you and me i could shoot it half the time pops in.[ not always agreeing with me]

"Okay so am going to leave my assistant here with you and he is the best person that can actually carry out the handy works apart from me trust me." i force i smile out got to look it if your gonna drop it people all i know jayden is going to gave my ass after this.

"Yes what my boss says is true there's nothing a beautiful night star like you should worry about. Give me all your ideas and i will give you you dream wedding" jayden make his signature move professional but still a play boy.

"Okay so am so happy that you chose A Dream Night Delight Bakery Catering to take part in wedding i do look forward to working with you and hopefully you will have a date to check out the venue where the wedding reception will take place" I ended checking my time i have to go to evening class in 20mins.

"Oh yes we will absolutely have the date ready i have heard a lot about how wonderful you're in these events and i have seen it first hand so yes it a must." Naya prise with her blinding whites now i got to check the dentist soon too thinking about it to much sweet is never too good for you sooner or later your white starts a relationship with mr. Black if you know what i mean. Talk about poisonous love there.

Realising i must look strange starring out of space i catch myself before it's too late i watch to much movie with jay nite to self that must stop. Your blabbering again girl. MEETING!
Oh shut it you know am right oh shit meeting thanks brain don't know what i would do without you.

"Thank you but all that hard work was not done alone by me this sweet gentle fellow here carry his own masterpiece it takes both of us to pull those events off and we sure will make this one memorable for one and all. I must take my leave now. But its great doing business with you here my card call me when you are ready glad to be at your service Miss walker Mr. Azack have a wonderful evening.
With that said i left behind my assistant to work his magic.

But who ever say my or day end without drama. Because the moment i reach my car Acer was there waiting.

"We need to talk" was the first thing he said.

"Mr. Azack i think we discuss all we had to discuss and if you have any other question pertaining to business my well trained assistant his there to help after all he is the best in the country.
I think he past you interview. Now as i said before i am a business person you must know in this world... How would you out it? Oh yes time is money i need money so have a wonderful evening with that beautiful angel of yours. I have to go." i answer entering my Honda CR-V.

"That's not what am talking about and could call me by my name and not Azack? We need to talk about us." He tried to explain well if you call that explain.

"Number 1. That's your name and that's what i will call you. Number 2. Last time I check there was no we,us nor you and I. You pretty well made it damn clear for me i know i don't need eyeglass to make it any clearer. And am not dumb nor am i stupid. No leave me alone or i will make your life a living hell play ground."i said looking him straight in the eye.

" You wouldn't dear you don't got half if what if takes." He stated having the audacity to sould smug.

"Try me mother fucker. I guess you have never go foot to foot with a woman you have scorn. Oh i forgot those ones you could always by them over with material thing they were teenagers trap in a what suppose to be a woman body." " However let me say this a few take this saying for granted but be warn hell halt no furry like a woman scorn. And trust me Acer Dominic Azack this one will let you have the front seat free to get the full dose of those damn words."
"If you think karma is a bitch you shouldn't fuck the grand daughter. The bitch only gets bigger and way more experience." I told him slamming my car door and speeding off to my already late college class. One thing i know Azack always outed their competition and right I top that list. But as i mention before come at me I'll come at you with fire as my whip karma as my sord and a scorn so powerful your eyes will water just from a slight glance. I build my business no one will take them for me especially NOT ACER Dominic AZACK.

There you go people happy holidays mwah

Vote Comment like and shear remember every opinion count. Thank you its your funny bunny
Tammar😏😉✌💯 until next time. Stay safe now.