"Of course. You are my husband and whoever you are in the past, whatever you are now and whatever you will be in the future, I can always bear you. Remember, you are mine to protect and cherish." I chuckled hearing her say the sentence which usually men say to their women.

Such a weird life I have. I am going to share the dark part of my life with a woman who became my wife like a tornado and probably who might not understand my situations ever. But then, I surprisingly think that telling her my past is just the right thing to do and because she a naïve assumptioner, probably the way she understands me is whom I need in my life.

"My mom was a beautiful sweet woman who died after giving me and from then on, my dad raised me. My dad use to work for Mafia King, Piero Ricci. My dad was just one of the many soldiers who were ready to give away their lives for their leader." I sighed reminiscing my few beautiful moments with my father. Though he was into mafia, he was a loving person whom I always looked up to.

"Your dad sound like a turtle." She smiled at me sweetly and I choked on my air.

A turtle?

"What?" I asked in disbelieve. She was comparing my father to a turtle?

"Yes. A turtle has this hard shell around it's body that even the hardest or sharpest cannot break through. You father was like that to you and the leader right." Ah, okay. I got the meaning behind it but still calling him turtle is a little too much.

"Ah yes. So the leader sent my father on a dangerous operation as a spy to their rivals to gather some kind of information. I was so young then. Just seven years old. My father left me under the care of his friend who was also a soldier there and went on the mission. He came back after several days with the needed information finally and I was so excited to see him." Zinnia scooted closer to me and laid her head on my lap and brought my hands to her hair making me play with it.

Uh, isn't this a situation where I should lay my head on her lap and she should comfort me by patting my head?

Everything in my life is going in a reverse way. Damn it. There would be no wonder if tomorrow I find myself actually pregnant with her baby.

F**king damn it.

Well, still I'm thankful that she was actually hearing me out silently without disturbing me as it was one of her incurable disease to talk and never listen.

What happened to her today that she's behaving so normal. It kind of crept me out now!

"Did you meet him? Hugged him? Kissed him and told him you missed him a lot?" She asked excitedly and I shook my head slowly sadness creeping inside me.

"No, nothing like that happened. Once he gave the USB of information, the leader sliced my father's throat and killed him just because he was done with my father, just because my father came to know many secrets that he shouldn't have." I said, my hands fisting in anger. Zinnia gasped and covered her mouth with hands and looked at me with so much anger in her eyes.

"I will kill in live PUBG. Tell me his address Dem Hub." She said, her hands in tight fist and damn she was shivering in anger.

So, she can get angry too! Well, that's new.

"No need to do that. I already killed him. Killed him so brutally that anyone who saw it and who heard it shivered in fear." Zinnia released a sigh of relief as if I just said something so natural.

Damn it girl... I said I killed him brutally and you were actually reacting this way?

"You killed him when you were seven? That's so cool." I sighed in utter disbelief but ignored her excitement.

She thinks killing someone at seven is cool?

"No, after my father was killed, my father's friend who was taking care of me helped me run away from there. I had no money on me at that time. I was so hungry and was on streets for months. That was the time I met my two best friends who helped me through the rough times of my life. They were orphans too and were living on streets from years by that time so they immediately agreed to help. I started building life with them and was looking a good time to attack the leader. I was eighteen at that time and finally the opportunity came when I can finally avenge my father." I was feeling so light hearted that I'm finally talking about it to someone who wouldn't judge me for what I did.

Zinnia had a lot of imaginations and assumptions, no doubt but she never judge someone based on what they did. It was like she has a very unique style of understanding about a situation.

"Wow, you had a pretty interesting life. But you know what I think, you were so sad in life for so many years and you had tough times in life and I think that's why fate brought me to you so you can have fair chance in enjoying life too. I'm that ray of hope that lightened your dark room and I will be that no matter what." I couldn't help myself from chuckling at what she said. Even though she was praising herself, she does has a point when she said she changed the course of my life.

Probably feeling helpless is a change too that I needed.

"Anyways, who are those two best friends? One is Mr. Egor I think as I can see he lived on roads just by looking at him. His eyes look so nightmarishly and his dark circles expand from north to all the way to south. But who is the other one?" I smirked at her at which she pulled my hand tightly in hers and started patting me for answer.

"You will know soon. You will meet him soon." She nodded her head and I was about to stand up when she pulled me back to sit beside her.

"Who is Valdimir then?" The hell?

What?

"How the hell do you know Valdimir?" I almost yelled at her. I don't remember mentioning him to her nor did anyone else. I made sure she was away from the topic so how did she know about him.

How she knows his name?

"Oh, I poisoned him this morning." She said casually smiling sweetly at me making my eyes widen in utter shock.

SHE WHAT?

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello Sweeties,

Next chapter is here. Enjoy.

This chapter is not completely fun but it was more concentrated on bringing this couple close and reveal a little about Demyan's past so hope you like it.

Before going to the discussion about the chapter, I want to ask you all if this book is enjoyable or not. Recently I felt that this is too silly and the characters are not exactly serious. I mean, Hero is a mafia but his the book don't solely concentrate on his mafia activities and all. But again I felt that you have so many serious characters in wattpad and many serious mafia books here so even though this is not the best book, I kinda feel light and happy when I write this silly book.

So I started doubting myself. Do you all think a book like 'The Mafia Monk' is also worth a read?

What do you think about Zinnia's new nickname to Demyan?

Demyan's past is so sad yet the way Zinnia handled is so good. Isn't it?

Don't you think Zinnia's silly mental character is a good shade of color on Demyan?

What? Zinnia poisoned Valdimir, the deadly rival of Demyan? When? How?Why?

Please shower me with votes and comments.

Share my books with your friends

Lots of Love

Lady Prim