The person I saw was Sehun. I was really sure about it.

It was Sehun. Obviously Sehun.

"Brother?," I muttered but shook off my head as I remembered Sehun no longer has any family except his sister.

"B-boyfriend?," I felt like my heart twinged as I said this word.

But I grunted realising it was impossible. Kris and his brother were madly in love with each other.

If not then his brother would not introduce Kris to him the other day.

I sighed as I went back to the car, seeing the panic expression from the driver.

He must be really shock just now.

"You can go now," I stated as I was already inside the car, no matter what I still needed to go to the appointment.

I really hoped it was nothing. So that I still could have a chance?

-

Author's POV

"Hyung, what are we doing here?," Sehun questioned as Kris' car suddenly stopped at the mall.

Kris chuckled before stepping out from his car, ignoring the younger's question.

Sehun huffed in annoyance. He finally just walked out of the car.

"Hyung?."

"I need your help on something," Kris finally responded after Sehun was whining for the rest of the times.

Sehun lifted his eyebrow in confusion. "What help?."

Kris grinned.

"I actually wanna propose Suho, so I need-

"What!?," Sehun cut off, looking at Kris excitedly. His eyes were sparkling in happiness.

Sehun giggled before pulling Kris into  a tight hug.

"Im proud of you, Hyung!," he exclaimed in a real excitement.

Kris rolled his eyes playfully, before his hand moved to stroke over Sehun's soft hair.

"Let's go, I will help you with anything!."

And soon the elder could just huffed as his steps followed the younger who was walking in front of him.

"Which one should I choose?," Kris questioned his younger cousin who were still eyeing the rings.

Sehun hummed. Looking carefully.

"This one, I think it really suits Suho Hyung."

Sehun handed the ring to the elder, smiling fondly

Kris's lips curled up while was admiring the ring, it was really simple and elegant.

Suho will suit this perfectly.

"I like it," Sehun chuckled, he smiled widely as he saw Kris' happy smile.

He knew, Suho was the guy's only happiness. Kris rarely smiled about something small like rings but he was smiling widely right now.

And it was Suho's.

"Thank you, Sehunna," the elder stated, ruffling Sehun's brown hair.

Sehun pushed the hand away and pouted in annoyance. He smiled fondly afterwards.

"Always be happy, Hyung." he thought to himself while looking at Kris.

But the words that came out from Kris' lips after that really made him confused and shock at the same time.

He arched his eyebrows in confusion.

"Ah, I should tell Kai after this."

Kai? What's that supposed to mean and did they know each other?

--

Hi! Sorry for this short chapter ❤ anddd have you seen my new story? How is it?

I hope you will give lots of support for my new story 💕