thirty

(Y/n)'s POV

I was walking down the street to the comic store, hands in pockets.

I entered the store to see a young boy at the counter. He was probably about my age.

"Hey! Welcome to Stan's Comics," he said. He was cute, and had brown hair and blue eyes.

"Hi," I said, walking through the shelves.

"You're (Y/n), right?" The boy said. I turned around to see that he had followed me into the shelves.

"Yeah. How'd you know that?" I asked.

"Oh, Stan is my grandfather. I'm Tobey," he said, sticking out his hand. I shook it and smiled.

"Hi Tobey," I said.

"Where's the guy? He said you and a boy always came here," Tobey said.

Peter.

"Oh, he's just at home. Sick, you know," I said, looking through the shelves.

"Is he your brother? Boyfriend, or..." Tobey asked.

"He's my boyfriend," I said, picking up a Teen Titans comic.

"Ah. Just wondering. I feel like I've seen him in here before," Tobey said. I awkwardly smiled and walked down the shelves.

"Maybe we can, I don't know, hang out sometime?" He said.

"Sure, what the hell. That sounds fun."

Later, Avengers Tower

I walked into the tower to see Chaz and Bucky sitting on the couch. His arm was around her and they were watching a movie.

"Oh! Hey (Y/n)," Chaz said, sitting up and walking over to me. Bucky gave her a confused look.

"Hey," I said, walking into the kitchen. Chaz followed.

"How was your trip to the comic store?" She asked, sitting on a stool.

"Pretty decent, I met someone named Tobey. Seems like a nice dude," I said, pulling a water bottle out of the fridge.

"Aren't you dating Peter?" She asked.

"Well, yeah, but I can have guy friends," I said.

"Won't he think that this is shady?" She asked.

"Probably not. Peter has friends that are girls, and I don't mind," I said.

Third Person's POV

Chaz was beginning to get frustrated. (Y/n) turned around, and a light green flame emitted from Chaz' fingers.

She aimed it towards (Y/n), and blasted.

"Actually, I don't like that Peter has other girl friends. I should be his one and only, you know?" She said. Chaz smirked.

"Oh, totally," she said.

(Y/n)'s POV

I stomped up to my room and slammed the door. Why was I suddenly so angry?

Being around Chaz made me feel weird.

Suddenly, my wrist had a burning pain. I looked down to see the stone glowing.

This had never happened before.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the window. I walked over and opened my drapes, to see Peter in his Spiderman suit.

I opened the window, and felt normal again. Weird. Must be teenage hormones, or something.

My wrist still had a small pain, but it lessened by the second.

"Hey babe," Peter said, climbing in. His mask was off, and he was holding it.

"How was patrolling?" I asked.

"Pretty decent. Not much crime. I had to stop a guy from stealing a bike, but that's basically it," he said. I smiled as he sat on my bed.

"How was your day?" He asked.

"It was uneventful. I went to the comic store and met Stan's grandson that he always talks about," I said.

"What's he like?"

"His name is Tobey. He likes Teen Titans comics, and he said he really likes Spiderman," I said with a sly grin. Peter's face lit up.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yeah."

"I have fans! Peter yelled, giving me a hug.

"You do," I said. Suddenly, his phone went off, and we broke apart.

"Crap. Crime alert. I'll be back," he said, kissing my cheek and hopping out of the window.

I sighed and sat on my bed.

"You know he's cheating on you, right?" I heard Chaz say from my doorframe.

"What?"

"Peter. He's cheating on you," she said.

"I don't understand."

"Look, kid. He told me that there's this villain in a leather suit that he's into," she said, sitting on my bed.

"I don't believe you," I said, trying not to cry.

"You don't have to. I'm just telling you. Ask Tony. He knows. Everyone knows," she said.

"Wait, so everyone knows about this and no one told me?" I asked, getting angry. I stood up and clenched my fists together.

"Now, now. Calm down. We didn't want you to be hurt," Chaz said, getting up and trying to calm me down.

"Well, too fucking late!" I yelled, bursting out of my room. I ran downstairs and out the door, not even bothering to get a jacket.

"(Y/n)! Wait!" Chaz yelled after me.

I stomped outside and looked around, starting to panic. I couldn't believe that Peter was cheating on me again.

I heard some yelling from a nearby building, and I flew up to the building. I saw a girl in a tight leather suit and... Peter.

"I can't do this anymore, Cat. I have a girlfriend," Peter said.

"That hasn't stopped you before," she said in a flirtatious tone.

I hid behind a chimney and peered over the side.

"Yeah, well it needs to stop now. I love her," Peter said, shooting a web at her.

"Do you really?" She said, dodging it.

"Yes! I do!" Peter said, aggressive.

"If you really loved her then why did you cheat in the first place?" The 'Black Cat' asked.

She had a point.

I couldn't take this anymore. I walked out from behind the chimney, and shot a power ray at Black Cat.

Then, using my telekinesis, I flung her off the side of the building. I walked over to the edge to see her falling to the ground.

I walked back over to Peter. He had a happy and scared expression on his face.

"Really, Parker?" I asked, trying not to show my true emotions.

Anger, sadness, hate.

"I'm sorry."

"Sure you are."

I flew away, leaving Peter on the building. I had no idea where to go. He'd follow me back to the tower. I only thought of one place.