chapter 2

Anikan woke up that next morning tired, exhausted, and most of all starving but the question is when isn't he. He has barely got any of sleep but he hopes he can once this last show happens so that they can move on.

Anikans alarm ringed. "Uh what time is it...8:30 didnt I have something to do today oh well....WAIT A MINUTE." He yelled, and he fell off the bed. " Ouch, I hate it when I do that. " He frantically moved to get ready. Then there was a knock on the door.

"Hello...oh hey Ben, I'm ready for that thing...what was the thing." He smiled nervously.

"Well Anikan two things". Ben crossed his arms." First why do you only have on one shoe" . He arched an eyebrow.

"Oh um ya see...". Anikan said nervously.

"Yes Yes I know you woke up 5 minutes ago same excuse". Ben laughed smugly."Oh and the other thing...oh yes what was it...Oh right YOUR FLIPPIN PARTNER IS ON STAGE WAITING FOR YOU." Ben said raising his voice a tad. "Anikan, she has been waiting for ten minutes." He said in a kinda annoyed tone.

"Well I'm sorry Ben we all can't wake up early but I try and last night was exhausting." He said yawning. "Plus, what if everyone doesn't like her and they stop listening to her or me." He said looking at Ben picking up his jacket.

"I know anikan, well let's just say we would have lost the most wonderful singers in the 60s." Ben smiled. "Now go anikan I will catch up." He said smiling.

"Thanks Ben." Anikan ran through the hallway running actually pretty fast. "Great going anikan this is gonna be a good one to explain." . He wasn't paying attention when he bumped into someone in the hallway.

"Oh my gosh I am so sorry". anikan looked up the see ashoka, rubbing his head.

"OH my gosh mr. Skywalker I am so so so sorry I didn't mean it uh I'm such a cluts." She said panicking.

"Relax, wait Ben told me you were on stage waiting for me why aren't you right now." He asked confused.

"Really well no I wasn't on stage I woke up 5 minutes ago I think I was running late." She said confused as well.

"Wait a minute of you weren't on stage urr Ben he is such a joker very funny."He said frustrated.

Ashoka laughed a little. "Wait a minute did the great Anikan Skywalker wake up late, I can't believe it." She smiled smugly.

Anikan froze for a minute. "Wait..woah woah woah I would never be late you assume to much." He said quickly standing up and pacing.

Ashoka crossed her arms and arched her eyebrow. "Am I then why is the stage door right there." She said and pointed to the door.

Anikan looked at the door that said stage and sighed. "Uuhh come on young one." He said motioning for her to follow him.

She rolled her eyes and followed him to the stage and opened the door. "Woah this is totally awesome no way." She smiled in awe.

Anikan smiled at this, for once. "Yea, and your going to be seeing a lot more stages like this, some even bigger." He smiled and adjusted the microphone well tried to adjust the microphone.

"Oh let me help you with that sir." The man adjusted the microphone to its original state for anikan to use.

"thanks Rex." He patted him on the shoulder, and he looked at ashoka. "Rex I would like you to meet ashoka my new partner she will be singing with me throughout the rest of my concerts." He said smirking and held his hand out.

Rex smiled. "Hello there I see I will be working along side you but if you ever need me dont be afraid to ask, I will be working on the lights, sound, and everything else you see." He smiled and laughed a little.

She smiled back. "Thankyou Rex."

"Well ashoka now that introductions are out of the way let begin practicing." He said cutting inbetween them.

"Yea right ok, anyway what do we to first warm up, sing or" she was cut off by anikan again.

"Woah woah slow down there young one you probably don't know half the songs yet." He said slowing her down and crossing his arms. " Besides how do you even know your ready". He said.

"Hey stop calling me young one I know the songs, I got talent." she said snapping back. "I know your game here Skywalker just admit it your stuck with me skyguy." She said smirking.

The other crew members including Rex started snickering. Anikans face turned red. "What did you call me don't get snippy with me in fact you probably hadn't practiced any of the songs." He said snapping back (or should I say snipping back *high fives *coughs), and pointing.

"Oh yea I bet I can watch me." She grabbed a microphone and adjusted it. "Rex, give me the most hardest song you got." She said boldly and confidently.

"Which one Miss Tano." He said a bit scared.

"Anyone ya got". She said glaring at anikan. "How about Don't Stop me Now." She said smirking.

Anikan laughed sarcastically. "Good luck, your gonna need it with that song." He smiled.

"No such thing as luck. " She said and Rex played the song and she began the slow part and then it moved to the fact part.

She sang the whole song through and through not skipping a beat. Throughout the song she was proving him wrong staring at him and smirking.

Soon the song ended. Anikans jaw dropped. He was in awe no awe was an understatement he was amazed.

She stopped singing and look at him. "Look I told you I could do it I did it now do you wanna beat that Skywalker or is your mouth catching flys." She said smug.

He realized his mouth was still open and his face turned red again. "Snips, that was amazing I have no words." He said smiling.

"Pff, yes I figured that". She gave him the microphone to practice his song next. "Your not to bad yourself skyguy." She smiled.

"Thanks." he said quietly still red from before.

"I'm sorry what was that." She said about to laugh.

"Thanks". He said a little louder but you could barely hear.

" Oh I'm sorry what was that I couldn't hear you over your ego could you say that one more time". She said putting a hand on her ear.

"I said thanks." He said blurting loudly, embarrassed.

"Hmm well your welcome it's time for you to perform your part of the song next." She said smiling.

"All right snips, let's practice." He smiled. She smiled back as well.

Anikan had to admit it she was truly talented and fun to practice with.

Ok Ok ok yes I'm a smug lover what can I say xDdd
So if you wanna here Don't Stop me Now just look up the song it by Queen and if you have heard it great you know how fast she sang lol.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter next one comes out soon or so or whenever I get a chance to write lol until next time