Dark shook his head slightly, then shifted in his chair. "Did I tell you about this infernal video Mark is trying to make?"

"Noooo..." Anti grinned, leaning in as Dark began to explain.

* * * * *

Jackieboy Man opened his Facebook, smiling as he noted the Silver Shepherd online. He quickly opened a chat, typing in, 'Hey! Jack said 3 months. He said we can pick who goes.'. He stared intently at the window a moment, then tried to shift his focus to checking more messages, but found himself staring at the chat window again.

Finally, after about two agonizing minutes, the window indicated he was typing. 'Great! You should come here. Meet Ibis.'

Nodding his head to himself, Jackieboy quickly responded. 'Oh yeah! That would be perfect. I'll let Jack know.'

He was already sending Jack a text when Shepherd messaged again. 'Good. Hey how did that corner store robbery go?'

Sighing Jackieboy leaned forward. 'The robbers got away. But when I got there it scared them off... so they didn't get everything, and no one got hurt!'

' :( Too bad. You'll get 'em next time. You know they'll try it again. They never learn.' Came the answer.

Jackieboy smiled. 'Thanks Shep.'

'I gotta go. I have a hot lead that Ibis just told me I have. Can't wait till you visit! Bye!'

Jackieboy responded, 'Go get them! I can't wait either.'  Then he sighed, sitting back in his chair. He sent a text to Jack explaining that he wanted to go to LA, then returned to checking the rest of his Facebook messages.

* * * * *

Dr. Schneeplestein was scrolling through the news on his phone when a video call came through from Discord. Groaning, he stared at the name and accepted. The video feed came through to Dr. Iplier, sitting in his office. Raising an eyebrow, Dr. Iplier leaned in. "Doctor? Where are you? It's dark... where's your mask and cap?"

"I am in ze bed." Dr. Schneeplestein groaned. "I am sick."

Dr. Iplier narrowed his eyes. "You're a doctor."

"Yes." Dr. Schneeplestein grunted.

"You can't be sick, you're a doctor." Dr. Iplier frowned.

Dr. Schneeplstein stared at the screen, then sighed. "You never get sick?"

"No. Are you dying?" Dr. Iplier gasped.

"No." Dr. Schneeplestein closed his eyes. "Did you ask zat instead of declaring it? Are YOU okay?"

Dr. Iplier shook his head. "No! You're not supposed to be sick!" Dr. Schneeplestein chuckled, causing a coughing fit and he dropped his phone onto the bed. "Schneeplestein!" Dr. Iplier cried out, standing up, though standing didn't do anything for him.

"Schisse." Dr. Schneeplestein growled as he fumbled for the phone. Pulling it upright again he stared up at the camera sleepily. "Iplier... sit down you idiot."

Dr. Iplier sighed, sitting down again. "Maybe Mark would let me go out there early."

"Vhy vould you do zat?" Dr. Schneeplestein muttered.

"To take care of you." Dr. Iplier frowned.

Dr. Schneeplestein started to laugh, causing another coughing fit. "Stop making me laugh, it makes me cough."

Dr. Iplier sighed, leaning back in his chair. "I wasn't joking. I am a doctor after all."

"I have one of zhose. Me." Dr. Schneeplestein sighed. "It is just a bad cold. I vorked vith it yesterday, but mine nurse refuses to vork vith me again. She zhinks I vill make her and ze patients sick." Dr. Schneeplestein rolled onto his side, propping the phone up with a pillow and closed his eyes, sighing. "I probably vould have, I am contagious, but I zink it vould have been vorth it to have me help zem vith zheir more troubling ailments."