Title your Story Part

It was just a normal day in San Diego, California. You and your amazing boyfriend Jc, were cuddling in your bed. He looks into your eyes and kisses your nose "Your the best girlfriend in the world, you know that?" Jc said. "I am the luckiest girl in the world." You said.

"What do you wanna do today baby?" Jc said looking into your eyes.

" I don't know, maybe go out for lunch." You said with a smile on your face.

Jc got up and he was shirtless, revealing his perfect abs. You couldn't help but stare. "I'm gonna take a shower'' He said as he walked over to you and have you a soft kiss on you lips. "Okay Jc" You said blushing. A few minutes later Jc came out of the shower and got dressed. You were making your bed, Jc walked in your room and said "How do I look?" He was wearing a pair of regular jeans, a muscle tee, and just black vans. "Handsome." You said as you walked over and kissed him on the lips.

You got ready and you both headed out to lunch. When you got back it was around 2:30pm. You and Jc cuddled up on the couch and watched movies.

"Y/N." Jc says.

"Yeah?" You reply with concern.

"I have never ever loved someone as much as I love you. Your the best person in my life. And I will love you forever." He said and then kissed you on the forehead gently. You were speechless. You looked at him and gave him a kiss. You both separated soon after lack of air.

"I love you Justin." You said as a small year rolled down your face.

"I love you too Y/N" Jc says as he pulls you in tighter to his chest.