Chapter 5

It was around 10 o’clock by the time we got back to the flat. It had been such an exhausting day, and I couldn’t help but let out a yawn. 

                “So babe, are you gonna watch a movie with us tonight?” Zayn asked before I could get to my bedroom. I really should start making up dances. So far, I’ve only got half of one dance done, and I don’t even know if it looked good or not. But, I was too exhausted to do anything to do anything, except relax for the rest of the night. I would just have to spend all day tomorrow working on the dances.

                I simply nodded at Zayn, before going to my room to change into some shorts, and a tank top so I was comfortable enough to lounge around. When I got back into the TV room, all the guys had also changed and they were getting situated on the couch. Zayn, Louis, Harry, and Liam were all sitting on one couch, giving Niall and I a single couch to ourselves. I didn’t have the energy to decipher if this was a bad thing or a good thing, so I just walked over to Niall, and plopped down next to him.

                “So, what movie are we watching?” I asked the guys.

                “Insidious.” Harry said simply. 

                “What?” I yelled a little scared. I hated that movie. I saw it in theaters, and it scared the crap out of me.

                I heard Niall chuckle next to me, and ask “What, are you afraid of scary movies love?”

                “N-no.” I stuttered out a little embarrassed.

                “It’s okay if you’re scared, I’ll keep you safe.” He whispered in my ear, causing me to shiver a little. What is it about this guy that’s causing me to act this way?

                “O-okay.” I stuttered back to him again, not knowing what to say.

                I really wasn’t planning on showing that I was scared of the movie. I didn’t want to have to snuggle up to Niall like a baby, and enjoy the feeling of him holding me like I knew I would. But halfway through the movie, I found myself buried in his chest as a means of escape from the horrid movie that was playing. He would laugh at me every time I would scream, and hide a little further in his chest from the screen. It was like he enjoyed seeing me scared shitless.

                When the movie was finally over, I was still holding on to Niall like my life depended on it. I was too scared to let go. Like if I let go, the creepy old lady at the end of the movie was going to kill me. After I saw the movie the first time I had nightmares of nothing but her face for weeks, and I knew this time wasn’t going to be any different.

                “Are you ready for bed?” Niall asked me, trying to stand up. I say trying because I wasn’t letting go of him, so it was making it quite difficult for him to get off the couch. I guess he finally noticed that I was too scared to let go of him, and he looked at me a little worried. “Are you okay love?” I couldn’t even blush when he said this because I was still so scared at the movie.