She waved her hand at Chaeyeon who is seating opposite to KangChan.

But Chaeyeon only looked at her. She then looked at me and shifted to Eunbi.

Is something wrong?

"Our video will be shown this afternoon. In order for us to achieve our 'Persuading Students to Enroll' mission, we should work harder. I know that there will be interviewers from different schools that will ask some random questions to us. Let's just cooperate with one another." Eunbi said while looking at us one by one.

"For the sake of our trip?" Eunbi put her hand in the middle .

"For the sake of our trip!!" We also put our hands above her's .

-----------------------------------

Chaeyeon's POV

We also put our hands in the middle. I accidentally touch Sakura's hand but I immediately removed my hand away.

I noticed that she looked at me.

"Eat well girls, we'll gonna have a long afternoon to go" Eunbi munched her food.

The others also started eating.

It feels like I don't have the apetite to eat my food. I looked at Eunbi who is beside me eating.

"Eunbi, I'm very nervous right now" I whispered into her ear.

She giggled and pinched my nose.

"We're also feeling the same Chaeyeon hahaha" she said.

I saw a sauce that is in the corner of her lips.

"W- wait still Eunbi................ here you're all cleared!" I wiped the sauce in her lips using a tissue.

She didn't move. I feel like the others stopped eating too.

"W- what's the problem?" I asked them.

They're just looking at me.

I poked Yena who is beside me.

"Why aren't you talking?" I whispered at her.

"S- sian . Whenever Eunbi has something in her lips, Sian does the same too" the others continued eating.

Maybe I've reminded Eunbi about Sian.

I turned to Eunbi and whispered to her again. "I'm sorry, I never mean to- - -

"It's okay haha. You don't need to be sorry"she continued eating.

"Sakura, do you want this?" I heard Yunjin said.

I secretly looked at them and I saw Yunjin putting some foods in Sakura's plate.

"Here, try this" Yunjin fed Sakura a piece of meat in her chopsticks.