Jungle Romance...

Start from the beginning

Pragya: what... You Mr. Mehra first turn... She says angrily.. Abhi turns back to find a beautiful sight... Its a waterfall...

Pragya: how beautiful hey na... She says while lost on the nature beauty... She turns into new born baby like who gets excited after seeing something new... Abhi just lost on her who is looking like how abhi sees her at first...

Due to his some foolish act he makes her to lost this happiness from her face but again he sees her like he always like

Due to his some foolish act he makes her to lost this happiness from her face but again he sees her like he always like... He wish to god as this happiness have to remain like this all through her life... Even he promise to himself as whatever may be situation he will not leave her...

Abhi come back to his sense when pragya throws water on him... Pragya laughs hard while seeing abhi's shocking expression.... Its didn't remain more than two minutes when abhi did the same to pragya...

Both start to play the water... Pragya runs towards the waterfalls... Pragya throws her shawl and stands understand the cold water by lost on it... She extended her both hand by closing her eyes she feels the coldness...