MKM-1 on Wattpad

Hi Guys,

Thank you so much for your support and love through Best Laid Plans, and renewed encouragement for my Short Stories Collection. I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart!

Coming to this announcement, as you all know my very first story Making Khushi Mine -1 is one of the highest read and voted story on India Forums. I still get messages and emails from readers appreciating that tale. I am most grateful to my readers for making that first story of mine such a success more than for any other work of mine. It gave a novice me much-needed confidence to continue as a writer.  

I am planning to bring that story to Wattpad. I have matured as a writer and I just know that I can edit it far better now. However, it would be as a non-Arshi version. Don't worry, Arshi lovers can still read the older version on India Forums. 

I am announcing this here because I need your help. I am hopeless when it comes to deciding the title of my stories. Also, there has always been a lot of confusion because of the two unrelated seasons of this same name (MKM-2 is now published). If you have any suggestions or inspirations, it would be most welcome. Please pitch in. I am waiting.

And before you start thinking that I am only going to recycle my old work, let me assure you that I am going to start The Unwanted Wife very soon. I have been long itching to write an emotionally unavailable heroine paired with an honorable hero instead of it being the other way round as it generally is. I am really excited about TUW too.

Lots of love <3

Waiting for your ideas on the renaming of MKM-1 on Wattpad :)

Cheerz!!!