That Night

Omkara was waiting on the pontoon bridge waiting for his friend Kunal. It had been about 15 minutes of waiting but his friend did not come yet. Omkara couldn't wait any longer and called him up.

Omkara: Bhai kaha hai tu? (Where are you?)

Kunal: Sorry bhai nahi aa paunga. Papa allow nahi kar rahe hai.... (Sorry bro, can't make it. Dad's not allowing)

Omkara: Tu chod. Tu humesha yahi karta hai.... (drop it. You always do it)

Saying so he just put the phone down. He disgusted lying kicked the road. The dust flew around. It was 6 times in a row when his friend had cancelled a plan. He was planning to return home when he saw a beautiful girl, standing by the pontoon bridge enjoying the breeze. She looked as divine as an angel. She was wearing a spaghetti dress with a shrug on top. Omkara saw stars he was in some other world. Simply spell bound. On a few minutes he had imagined so many things like, dating her, marrying her, going on a honeymoon, going on trips, having children and other erotic thoughts.

The girl could feel Omkara's heating gaze on her and slided away from him. Omkara realised that he was starring at her like an idiot. He thought of starting a conversation.

Omkara: Hi...

The girl did not give any reply. So Omkara spoke again.

Omkara: Hello..

Girl: Hii.

Omkara: I'm Omkara.

Girl: I'm Gauri.

Omkara: Nice name... Kya tum mere saath coffee peene chalogi? (Nice name. Let's go for a coffee?)

Gauri: mai tumhe jaanti tak nahi toh mai tumhare saath coffee peene kyun chalun?( I don't even know you and how can I go to drink coffee with you?)

Omkara : I guess aise hi rishte bante hai... (I guess that's how you indulge yourself into a relationship!)

Gauri : Kya?? (what?)

Omkara: Kuch nahi. Coffee peene Chale? (Nothing! Shall we proceed?)

Gauri(letting out a smile) :I see tum bahut stubborn ho theek hai chalte hai. (I see. You're very stubborn. Fine let's go)

Omkara: Yaas!

They went to the beans and cream café. Omkara ordered a chocolate frappucino with whipped cream and sprinkles. Gauri took a cappuccino with an extra shot of espresso. Both of them sat with their respective coffees and continued talking about their life. Gauri spoke really less while Omkara was speaking like a chatterbox. After finishing the coffee they paid the bill and went out of the café.

Omkara and Gauri were walking along the pavement. Omkara was looking for a chance to speak. The silent night grew his anxiety and made him bold. Gauri came to a halt in front of the bridge above the river. She kept her hands on the railing and leaned on it. Omkara stood beside her. Gaining some courage, Omkara finally kept his hand on hers.

One touch from Omkara send shivers down Gauri's spine. It was  quite evident that she was affected by the touch because it gave rise to goosebumps on her body.

Omkara started speaking

Omkara : Gauri woh mai.... (Gauri I.....)

Gauri(holding his palm back) : bolo na kya baat hai. (Tell me what's the matter?)

Her mere touch had induced current in his body.  He lost the capability to speak anything.

Omkara:...

Before he could say anything sirens rang in the atmosphere disturbing the silent environment.

Gauri held his hand.

Omkara: Kya hua? (what happened?)

Gauri: Kuch nahi. Bas chalo.... (Nothing. Just come with me)

They ran together in one direction. Gauri could see the end of the bridge, before she could cross the bridge, a troop of people gathered over there.

Before Gauri could turn and run to the other end of the bridge, she was surrounded by people all around.

A jeep came and stopped in front of Gauri and a man stepped out in front of her.

Man: Gauri chalo. Enough of your games now. (Gauri come now. Enough of your games now)

Gauri(in a scared tone) : Please dad. Don't do this. Ab mai ek adult hu. Mujhe meri life jeena ka poora hak hai. (Please Dad. Don't do this. I'm an adult now and I have the full rights to live my life by myself)

Gauri's dad (GD) :mujhe patha hai ki you're a goddamn adult. But jab tak mai Zinda hu mai tumhare life ke saare desicions lunga. And it's my final desicion that you're marrying dev! ( I know that you are a goddamn adult. But as far as I'm alive, I will take all the desicions of your life. It's my final decision that You will marry dev. That's it.)

Gauri: No dad! I won't. I love him(pointing at Omkara) I don't want to marry Dev.

Gd(stares at Omkara and Marks him) : Tumhe yeh do take ka aadmi pasand hai? I bet he can't even feed you. (You like this lad! I bet he can't even feed you)

Saying so GD started to drag Gauri. Omkara was transfixed. He could not understand what to do. Gauri's wails and cries were ranging in the air, but who could save her. Omkara's reflexes did not work for some time and within the next few minutes a crying Gauri was dragged out of sight. All the jeeps and cars left. Now he was left all alone on that bridge. He sat down on his knees with a thud. As soon as he sat down the dust near by blew away and heavy gusty winds started blowing. He tried to recall what just happened. This was probably the only time when he fell in true love, but we'll it was snatched away from him.

Omkara was desperate. He needed Gauri by her side. He needed to tell her about his feelings. So much has brewed between them just in a single night. He desperately needed her. He had lost his existence without her.

But what could Omkara do. The world is a large place. Where would he find her? And how would he find her? Cause he knew nothing about her except her first name.

______________________________________

Done with the first ever OS of my OS book. Do tell me if you like the OS or not.
I'll be coming up with new OS's every week. So do not forget to keep this book in your library.

So as you'll see, this is the first time I've written something like this. Do tell me that what modifications I can make next and what else I can do to improve my writing. Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

No proofread. Pardon any errors. I'll add the subtitles within this week.
Lastly, love ya! XOXO 😘 ❤️
Target : 50+ votes
5+ comments.
Love, love ❤️ ❤️

Also please share this book as much as possible and show it the same amount of love as you'll have showed to my other books.

I'll tag a few people in the comments. Hopefully I don't disturb anyone.