Chapter 1

(WARNING Mature Language)

Y/n POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*knock knock* Zzzzzz....
*knock knock* "Come in" i said and continue to sleep, i felt someone laying beside me, snuggling "Y/n, wake up~ it's time for school" A male voice whispered on my ear, i groan and open my eyes, my sight was still in a daze, i turn around and i see a handsome and adorable male with blonde hair and blue eyes smiling at me, "Len....." i said, he chuckles and said "silly, i'm not Len, i'm Shio" "Oh...Hi Shio...What day is it today...?" I said almost falling asleep "it's Monday~ Now wake up or else we will be late!" He said pouting while shaking my shoulders "fine..fine.." i get up from my bed and drag myself to the bathroom and almost trip myself, still sleepy "Thank you Shio....oh i mean wall" i said realizing the bathroom wall was actually supporting me, i got ready and got out, i smell something delicious, i run down to the kitchen as fast as i can and i see Pancakes!

"WHOA!!!!!! I didn't know you can cook Shio!" I said he Chuckled and rub the back of his neck "Well i like cooking to be honest" he saidNervously, i sit on the chair and start to dig in "ITS DELICIOUS!!" I said "oh y/n i made bento for both of us,...

Nervously, i sit on the chair and start to dig in "ITS DELICIOUS!!" I said "oh y/n i made bento for both of us, the pink one is for you and the grey one is for me"he said

"Ok but one problem, we are in a different class" i said"Well then i'll bring it to you, we will meet at the school garden" he said cheerfully"I'll bring it! Since my class is nearby the garden,i'll wait for you there!" I said, can't wait to smell...

"Well then i'll bring it to you, we will meet at the school garden" he said cheerfully
"I'll bring it! Since my class is nearby the garden,i'll wait for you there!" I said, can't wait to smell the scent of this delicious bento "ok then y/n well lets go"he said and grab our stuff and hold my hand, we ride our bikes to school and park them, he hugged me "ne~ y/n i will miss you T.T" He said "aww i will miss you too well see you later at the garden" i said giving him a kiss on the cheek and walk to my classroom

Shio POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*notification ringtone*

Slut:Babe where are you??

Shio: can you stop messaging me!

Slut: Aww my baby,i'll be waiting for you in class

(End of conversation)

Ugh....that Slut keeps coming for more

I hope y/n doesn't know that i have a job which involve something dirty... tried quitting that job but my parents made an agreement with that fking boss from the club...now im a total jerk to y/n...a total playboy...if she know about this...i'll..., i start to cry and girls were crowding over me to comfort me but i don't need them i just need y/n....