♡ I'll Be Rough ♡

☆ sO I didnt have a backstory like I normally do in the beginning of my lemons so the lemon starts here🍋☆

Me and Bakugo's tongues battled for dominance, he shoved his feeling my whole inside mouth and holding me tightly, grabbing my ass and pushing me deeper into the couch as he kept on taking quick breaks for breathers and started going again, Bakugo slid his knee between your legs and you felt your pearl get more sensitive and a little damp, your legs started to shake and Bakugo didn't stop.
"I wanna...make you...scream my name..." He said quickly as he kissed you and felt all over you, his big hands went under your shirt and he started to feel around your breasts and slid his other hand under your back and pulled you against his abs and chest. You felt your body feel pleasure all over and you wrapped your arms around Bakugos neck and pulled your head back breathing heavily and ight whimpers.
"Bakugo, I want to do this, make me yours, please.."
You begged him looking at his eyes with blood rushing to your cheeks.
Bakugo looked stunned and blushed a little.
Bakugo stood above you, he lifted you up then lifted up your shirt from the bottom and revealed your bra, then unclipped it.
Slowly your bra fell off then he threw it to the side and kissed around your stiff buds. You gasped softly and had the urge to stroke his soft spiky hair, he started to licking and suck on your buds, then you felt his hands move between your thighs and he gripped them hard, after awhile, he got up and pulled off your shorts and he took off his baggy pants, leaving him in a tee and boxers, his bulge was all you could notice. You became red and you sinked  into the couch as he pulled you by the hips and he grinded his bulge against your pearl and grabbed your wrists then put them above your head.
"I'll be rough, Y/N.."
He said breathing heavily and groaning and you whimpered feeling his bulge get stiffer and stiffer as you became more wet.
He bent down to go back to your soft chest and started to bite around your neck and breasts, leaving purple marks all over you.
"You mine only, Y/N.."
Bakugo felt fully stiff and he pulled down his boxers and let you stare at his length, pumping and throbbing as he breathed heavily.
"Keep your hands up." He said inaudible stern voice that turned you on and you obeyed.
Bakugo put both his hands on your sides and slid them down gently until he reached your panties, beautifully laced.
"Even your thighs are sticky Y/N, lay on your side."
You did so, and kept your hand on your mouth to keep yourself from moaning.
Bakugo put his left hand on top of your thigh and moved it down to your wet area and rubbed your pearl with his thumb around gently and used his right hand to clench on your ass.
"What will happen if I did this.."
He moved his thumb down to your entrance and rubbed around it teasing you immensely.
"No..stop teasing me bakugo.."
You begged him more and he love that so much, hearing your voice whimper, gentle noises.
Bakugo stopped and he placed his tip at your entrance gently pushing in only the tip then pulling out.
He groaned softly while you moaned feeling him about to be inside you.
"I dont think I need lube Y/N, your so damn wet I could just,"
Bakugo pushed his whole length inside you and you wailed and your back arched.
"It slip right in! Aah~..So tight.."
He slapped your ass and gripped it hard and started to move. You were still moaning loud from the push and moaned into a nearby pillow.
You felt your insides tightly around his length, Bakugo was close to accidentally pulling out a few times and got a rhythm.
"B-Bakugo...Bakugo..A-ah.."
His name was all you could say, your whole body was shaking and feeling pleasure wherever he touched you.
He slapped your ass occasionally making it red and moaning louder.
Each time he pushed himself in he'd thrust harder each time and he started to hit your limit.
His hips smaking against you made you more sensitive and you felt a knot form in your stomach,
"I'm about...to be done Bakugo! You feel so good.."
You moaned and hiccuped as he thrusted himself and he bent down to go faster.
He quickly grabbed you thigh then put it over his shoulder and you groped your breasts and felt Bakugo's tip pushing in and out, the pleasure shock through your whole body when you came.
Bakugo slowed then slowly pulled himself out, you felt exhausted, but the pleasure.
"Aah~...Bakugo, your so quick.."
"I didn't come yet Y/N, get on your knees now."
He looked at you lustfully while his length throbbing with your fluids.
"Yes.."
You answered and got on your knees still on the couch and grabbed a pillow to lay your face on.
"Good girl.."
Bakugo said as he touched your ass gently and rubbed his tip on your pearl, you squirmed and he moved his shaft grinding against you again.
You moved your hips as well hoping it would go back in, you heard a smack and felt pain and pleasure, you gasped and gripped on the pillow.
"Your dripping Y/N, that's cute.."
He shoved his whole length again with no warning.
He waited, you started to move your hips, you wanted to feel more of him inside you. You wanted to feel his warm semen pumping inside you.
Bakugo stood there slightly only moving his hips and rubbing your thighs as you moved your hips and soon started to bob your hips.
It moved in and out so smoothly, you felt something big and warm grab your breasts and felt your tips being gently played with.
You moaned into the pillow, he groaned and you used one hand on your back right above your hip line.
The knot came back tighter and your hips moved faster wanting it to come out, Bakugo could tell you were close.
He pulled out and flipped you over to your back meeting face to face. You saw the blonde boys sweaty, exhausted but sexy face grunting and breathing heavily with each thrust, you felt him throbbing inside you and twitching.
"Bakugo! Ahh~ Oh Bakugoo~!"
You yelled, you didnt care who heard, you just wanted the knot to come out with bakugo.
"Y/N..Keep going...like that.."
You groaned as you moved your hips up and down while he thrusted hard and quickly in and out.
He lifted up your hips and you felt something warm flow inside you, "Bakugo~!"
He slowed down and kept himself inside feeling his warm fluids.
You came too and felt your fluids mix.
You felt air-y and everything flowed out.
The blonde kid hovered over you and softly kissed your lips and licked your tongue before he got up.
You sat there still messy.
"I'll help you clean up."
Bakugo said in a stern caring voice.
"Bakugo I love you."
"Yeah? Well I love you more, now shut up and let me clean you, then we'll go to bed."
You laughed and Bakugo finished, then you both fell asleep, you caressed his spiky hair before he passed out onto your chest and fell asleep as well

☆ bakugo is a literal daddy k bye and ty for reading ♡ ☆